By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted January 2024

1.The last of us part II Remastered (PS5)
2. Concord (PS5)
3. Helldivers 2 (PS5)
4. Wolverine (PS5)
5. Death stranding 2 (PS5)

Around the Network

I missed last month's thread, but that's won't happen twice in a row:

1-Xenonauts 2 (PC - Still in Early Access)
2-Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 (PC)
3-UBOAT (PC - Still in Early Access)
4-The Plucky Squire (PC)
5-Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean (PC)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

1. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (PS5)

2. Dragon's Dogma 2 (PC)

3. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)

4. Star Wars Outlaws (PC)

5. DokeV (PC)

I was initially going to post the poll results but it's currently a pretty close race for 2nd place between Like a Dragon and Tekken (and nothing/something else but I digress). So I'll hold off for a couple of days. 

axumblade said:

I just needed a title with a release date that I was interested in. Rise of the Ronin fits for now. Also, I'm slowly getting more and more into the new Prince of Persia. We're starting to see a few new release dates for games but not really anything I was hoping for yet. 

1. Final Fantasy Rebirth (PS) =
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (NS) =
3. Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (NS) +2
4. Mario vs Donkey Kong (NS) -1
5. Rise of the Ronin (PS) NEW

Also hyped for: Ara: History Untold, Avowed, Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2 (PC), Crazy Taxi, Dungeons of Hinterberg, Fable, (PS), Hellblade 2, Jet Set Radio, Judas, Last Sentinel, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Remake, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine (PS), No Rest for the Wicked, Od, Penny's Big Breakaway, The Plucky Squire (PC), Professor Layton and the New World of Steam,  Sandland, Senua's Saga: Hellblade II, South of Midnight, Visions of Mana, World of Goo 2

Putting a pen in Paper Mario until we get more info. That and I played Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion and I'm vaguely obsessed with it. Can't wait to see what happens next! 

1. Final Fantasy Rebirth (PS) =
2. Turnip Boy Robs A Bank (PC) *NEW*
3. Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (NS) =
4. Mario vs Donkey Kong (NS) -1
5. Rise of the Ronin (PS) NEW

Also hyped for: Ara: History Untold, Avowed, Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2 (PC), Crazy Taxi, Dungeons of Hinterberg, Fable, (PS), Hellblade 2, Jet Set Radio, Judas, Last Sentinel, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Remake, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine (PS), No Rest for the Wicked, Od, Paper Mario: TTYD, Penny's Big Breakaway, The Plucky Squire (PC), Professor Layton and the New World of Steam,  Sandland, Senua's Saga: Hellblade II, South of Midnight, Visions of Mana, World of Goo 2

Last edited by axumblade - on 29 December 2023

1. Turbo Overkill (NS)
2. The Plucky Squire (NS)
3. Prodeus: The Elder Veil (NS)
4. Another Crab's Treasure (NS)
5. Tales of Kenzera: Zau (NS)

Around the Network

1. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
2. Metaphor: ReFantazio (PS5)
3. Kingdm Hearts IV (PS5)
4. Persona 3 Reload (PS5)
5. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (PS5)

Most Wanted January Community Vote:
1. The Last of Us Part II (98 votes)
2. Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth (81 votes)
3. Tekken 8 (78 votes)
4. Another Code: Recollection (61 votes)
5. Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (52 votes)