By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft have pulled the plug on Trials Fusion

I was regularly playing tournaments and user made tracks, now neither work for several weeks already. I will never buy another Ubisoft game again. Meanwhile Dirt2 mp still works on the PS3, a game from 2009.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network
m0ney said:

I was regularly playing tournaments and user made tracks, now neither work for several weeks already. I will never buy another Ubisoft game again. Meanwhile Dirt2 mp still works on the PS3, a game from 2009.

That's impressive longevity for a console game. I still own DiRT 2, but haven't played in years - do people still play online?

Machina said:

That's impressive longevity for a console game. I still own DiRT 2, but haven't played in years - do people still play online?

Usually the Pro room is populated in euro evenings. I don't know if you have played the mp before but it is a lot of fun. All players are there because they love the game and they respect the opponents. Dirt2 is one of my fav racing games and it warms my heart that the server is still up and is populated.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

m0ney said:
Machina said:

Usually the Pro room is populated in euro evenings. I don't know if you have played the mp before but it is a lot of fun. All players are there because they love the game and they respect the opponents. Dirt2 is one of my fav racing games and it warms my heart that the server is still up and is populated.

Yeah it's a great game. Codemasters was on fire back in that era. I will have played online around the launch, but I can't remember much about the multiplayer.

Ironically they are still selling Trials Fusions.

This will happen with more and more games and the impacts will be even more significant as we trend more and more to an online-only ecosystem.

I honestly haven't bought a Ubisoft game in years as their launcher would not let me play *any* of their PC games on Steam, even got Valve to remove a heap of the offending titles from my library.

Honestly wish they would get purchased by a more consumer-friendly company like Valve.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--