By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Clash of the October 20th titans: Which will sell more, Mario Wonder or Spiderman 2?

Which will sell more?

Super Mario Bros Wonder 125 84.46%

Spiderman 2 23 15.54%

Total:148
Chrkeller said:
Phenomajp13 said:

@Chrkeller You get his point because you are also a Nintendo troll lol. How you can completely bypass this dude's action and point is too funny. His point is simply I got it wrong after gloating and having a victory lap, now I need to target all those that picked Mario at a huge margin. Then act like a victim when everyone critizes me for my actions. You claiming this dude is being ganged up on his hilarious, when this dude bumps this thread everytime to save face.

Nintendo troll?  Nintendo is my favorite developer and zelda is my all time favorite franchise.  I have three switch units in the house.  Lol.  

It's kinda sad how grown man get emotional and resort to name calling people trolls cause they can't even have a discussion about a predictions. 

Around the Network
zeldaring said:
Chrkeller said:

Nintendo troll?  Nintendo is my favorite developer and zelda is my all time favorite franchise.  I have three switch units in the house.  Lol.  

It's kinda sad how grown man get emotional and resort to name calling people trolls cause they can't even have a discussion about a predictions. 

Pretty much.  I view the S2 as a ps4 to ps4 pro and have said that is amazing....  and I'm anti Nintendo some how.  

Crazy nonsense.  I've owned every console Nintendo has ever launched.  I even have 5 stars in PM TYD... 

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:
Phenomajp13 said:

@Chrkeller You get his point because you are also a Nintendo troll lol. How you can completely bypass this dude's action and point is too funny. His point is simply I got it wrong after gloating and having a victory lap, now I need to target all those that picked Mario at a huge margin. Then act like a victim when everyone critizes me for my actions. You claiming this dude is being ganged up on his hilarious, when this dude bumps this thread everytime to save face.

Sure you do. Nintendo fans don't troll Nintendo and defend obvious Nintendo trolls. Actions speak louder than words, your actions are speaking very loudly. I would love for you to explain what you think his point is?

zeldaring said:
Chrkeller said:

It's sad to see you put so much energy into trolling a company and then cry when someone calls it out. You are the same person asking why doesn't anyone else get your treatment. Why would that concern you if you are just trying to have a discussion? Lets have the discussion then. What is your point? Call out everyone that thought Mario would sell 30 million? Has it stopped selling? It is still being sold? If so, how are you claiming victory? You aren't trying to have a discussion, no one is blind enough to think that but Chrkeller. You are just trolling.

Phenomajp13 said:
Chrkeller said:

Sure you do. Nintendo fans don't troll Nintendo and defend obvious Nintendo trolls. Actions speak louder than words, your actions are speaking very loudly. I would love for you to explain what you think his point is?

If you are going to continue personal attacks and intentionally mischaracterize me, we are done.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
Phenomajp13 said:
zeldaring said:

It's sad to see you put so much energy into trolling a company and then cry when someone calls it out. You are the same person asking why doesn't anyone else get your treatment. Why would that concern you if you are just trying to have a discussion? Lets have the discussion then. What is your point? Call out everyone that thought Mario would sell 30 million? Has it stopped selling? It is still being sold? If so, how are you claiming victory? You aren't trying to have a discussion, no one is blind enough to think that but Chrkeller. You are just trolling.

Notice i have never called anyone names or even quoted anyone saying mario wonder would out sell Spider 2 by 2x. I don't care it's there opinion/Prediction. When i came and stated spider man 2 will win and mario wonder it's gonna demolish it, everyone jumped on the attack wagon, and wanted to hear every reason why i thought which was ridiculous.