By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Clash of the October 20th titans: Which will sell more, Mario Wonder or Spiderman 2?

Which will sell more?

Super Mario Bros Wonder 125 84.46%

Spiderman 2 23 15.54%

Total:148
CosmicSex said:

Are we counting bundles or not? the better questing probably is: Does Nintendo and Sony sound bundles in their game shipments? If so I think this gives an advantage to Spiderman.

Yes, bundles are included in shipped numbers.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Hard to believe this is the most active discussion on VG.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

It's the most active discussion because there is no other discussion.

I don’t think MW will break 30 million. And it has nothing to do with the timing of the release, it has to do with the quality of the game. MW is no near as good as say, SMB3. I suspect the game is not getting good word of mouth.

Valdney said:

I don’t think MW will break 30 million. And it has nothing to do with the timing of the release, it has to do with the quality of the game. MW is no near as good as say, SMB3. I suspect the game is not getting good word of mouth.

You're saying the critically acclaimed, goty nominee is getting bad WoM. What universe are you living in. 

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

Hard to believe this is the most active discussion on VG.

Oh okay well if thats the case without knowing anything else, I'm gonna bet on Spiderman 2.  The PS5 SM2 bundle has been the top selling PS5 sku for quite some time now.  Add all that to the solo purchases and probably passed 10 million already.  For Super Mario Wonder, I will make a guess and say between 8 and 9 million.   The Spiderman 2 bundle will probably remain the top selling PS5 SKU for the rest of the current Quarter as well.  

pikashoe said:
Valdney said:

You're saying the critically acclaimed, goty nominee is getting bad WoM. What universe are you living in. 

The real one, outside the internet and game forums. I never said it’s getting bad WoM, but rather not good/indifferent.  

Phenomajp13 said:

It's the most active discussion because there is no other discussion.

Interesting.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 29 January 2024

I think Nintendo games just sell better because of Mario. This also connects with Spider Man 2.

BiON!@ 

I think palworld 2 will outsell spiderman 3 and wonder 2.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED