By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play | September 14, 2023 (2 PM PT)

Not a surprise that this game will be here along with a release date, but I'll still add a spoiler

Spoiler!

Around the Network
Geralt99 said:
the-pi-guy said:

Sony over here spoiling their own surprises.

Spoiler!

Not really a surprise as it was already announced at the May showcase.

Hopefully releases in q1 2024. Holiday period is pretty crowded. 

gtotheunit91 said:

Not a surprise that this game will be here along with a release date, but I'll still add a spoiler

Spoiler!

Two not a surprises already.  

Wonder if anything else will come up in the next hour.

That was pretty decent. The next few months are looking good for the PS5. Baby Steps was an interesting choice for an opener though.

Last edited by Norion - on 14 September 2023

Expected stuff. FF7R looked like it actually had some of the original game in it, which is nice. Still expect the story to be different and mostly nonsense.

Hmm, pie.

Stellar Blade silently delayed to 2024 I guess. There's no way the game is cancelled if they recently updated the FAQ. 

FF7 Rebirth looks great, but I'm worried about how much filler it's going to have if another one-third of the original game is being stretched to nearly 100 hours. Also, looks like it may come to PC sooner than expected. 3 months. Although I'm not expecting it to release on PC that quickly lol

Around the Network

Keep driving that Final Fantasy brand down into the gutter there Square-Enix.

Soundwave said:

Keep driving that Final Fantasy brand down into the gutter there Square-Enix.

And how exactly are they doing that?

Decent showing.
Surprised Helldivers 2 is 2024. Not surprised that either Stellar Blade and Convallaria were MIA.

Writing has been on the wall for both being pushed into 2024.

Surprised by the lack of Silent Hill updates, but guess that's no rush to have to talk more about it

SM2 looks cool

Didnt watch it but read the highlights.

Only interested in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Spider-Man 2 and Tales of Arise Expansion (though disappointed that it wasnt a remaster of a older game or a full new game).

Just saw the "Twin Package" deal for FFVII

Yoink

Got it! Damn...never thought I would do not one, not two but three pre-orders in a span of less than 6 months.

Damn....I'll be feasting in the next few months...

Last edited by BasilZero - on 14 September 2023

Seemed like a very good show to me.

Better than Nintendo.

Is Spider-Man 2 Digital a separate thing from the main title ?