By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple iPhone 15 Pro Will Have Console Games (RE4R, RE Village, Assassin's Creed, DS)

zeldaring said:
zorg1000 said:

You are using the dumbest logic possible, “Sony likes powerful hardware and Nintendo has released weak hardware in the past therefore a Sony handheld in 2017 would be much more powerful than Switch!”

Like that’s literally child-level logic and not at all how the world works. Switch was high end mobile tech upon release, Sony couldn’t make something significantly more powerful for a similar price just because “they like powerful hardware”.

Using that logic PS4 should have used a new media format since PS1 had CD, PS2 had DVD & PS3 had Blu-Ray or Wii should have been more powerful than PS3 because N64 was more powerful than PS1 & GC was more powerful than PS2. It’s almost like past trends don’t always predict the future!

It's not dumb logic. its common sense. sony loses money on hardware, nintendo makes profit Day one how is that logic hard to understand unless you are 5. if you are willing to lose money and invest more money you can make more powerful hardware it's not rocket science. nintendo took a tegra x and down clocked it, no customization, it was just straight forward. you think if sony lost 100$ on  handheld vs nintendo making 50$ you think they would be the same hardware? sony would be embarrassed to release weak hardware like the wii, wiiu and switch.

No, nothing about what you’re saying is common sense, explain to me how a PSP3 in 2017 would be significantly more powerful than Switch.

Also do you have any proof that PSP & Vita were sold at a $100 loss and that Switch was sold for a $50 profit or are those numbers just pulled out of your ass?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
zeldaring said:

It's not dumb logic. its common sense. sony loses money on hardware, nintendo makes profit Day one how is that logic hard to understand unless you are 5. if you are willing to lose money and invest more money you can make more powerful hardware it's not rocket science. nintendo took a tegra x and down clocked it, no customization, it was just straight forward. you think if sony lost 100$ on  handheld vs nintendo making 50$ you think they would be the same hardware? sony would be embarrassed to release weak hardware like the wii, wiiu and switch.

No, nothing about what you’re saying is common sense, explain to me how a PSP3 in 2017 would be significantly more powerful than Switch.

Also do you have any proof that PSP & Vita were sold at a $100 loss and that Switch was sold for a $50 profit or are those numbers just pulled out of your ass?

Didn't i just tell you they could have used a customized  cooling solution or a dock that would allow for a much higher clock. Sony was also losing 240$ per playstation 3 sold  at 599$ and 70-90$ on ps4 and i think the same figure for ps5, which after the gamecube wii and switch were sold  at profit from day 1.

I find it funny  that you find it hard to grasp sony making a more powerful hardware with all the details i have given you. look the psp and vita they were generations ahead of Nintendo offerings at the time. 

Last edited by zeldaring - on 22 September 2023

Sony would've made a super duper Vita from unicorn poop that would've been 8000x more powerful cuz they're Sony with magic cooling solution.

I'm sure Apple would've been blown away and impressed and Nintendo still would've taken a shit on it sales wise, lulz. 

Soundwave said:

Sony would've made a super duper chip from unicorn poop that would've been 8000x more powerful cuz they're Sony with magic cooling solution.

I'm sure Apple would've been blown away and impressed and Nintendo still would've taken a shit on it sales wise, lulz. 

they sure were blowing away those Nintendo handhelds back the day its a shame they don't get back in the business 

zeldaring said:
Soundwave said:

Sony would've made a super duper chip from unicorn poop that would've been 8000x more powerful cuz they're Sony with magic cooling solution.

they sure were blowing away those Nintendo handhelds back the day its a shame they don't get back in the business 

It is a shame they didn't bother because I'd like to see them get their ass tuned for a third straight time. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
zeldaring said:

It is a shame they didn't bother because I'd like to see them get their ass tuned for a third straight time. 

Probably but it would be nice to have a nice high end handheld in the market, we gonna end up getting a steam deck in 2024 with dlss. from nintendo. at least steam deck in 2025 gonna be a beast.

zeldaring said:
Soundwave said:

Probably but it would be nice to have a nice high end handheld in the market, we gonna end up getting a steam deck in 2024 with dlss. from nintendo. at least steam deck in 2025 gonna be a beast.

There there, let out all your anger over people discussing a Switch successor in a way you don't approve of. One day a cookie will fall out of the sky as your prize. 

Soundwave said:
zeldaring said:

There there, let out all your anger over people discussing a Switch successor in a way you don't approve of. One day a cookie will fall out of the sky as your prize. 

How am i against the switch successor,  just speaking facts. when it comes to hardware nintendo hasn't delivered since the GC, and even if you wanna defend the switch tegra why no pro model? why no home console version? i feel your anger and you dream of a powerful nintendo console for you its like a wet dream but its not happening they don't care.

zeldaring said:
Soundwave said:

How am i against the switch successor,  just speaking facts. when it comes to hardware nintendo hasn't delivered since the GC, and even if you wanna defend the switch tegra why no pro model? why no home console version? i feel your anger and you dream of a powerful nintendo console for you its like a wet dream but its not happening they don't care.

Maybe if you post this another 20,000 times someone will care. 

"I'm all about high end graphics! But also I post 5000 times in threads about mobile hardware because I get triggered if anyone likes those platforms!".

Oh and the Switch had a very high end mobile chip for early 2017. Just because you get triggered by that doesn't change that and they delivered and I would say consumers reacted well seeing as how it might become the greatest selling platform in the history of the business. 

Soundwave said:
zeldaring said:

Maybe if you post this another 20,000 times someone will care. 

"I'm all about high end graphics! But also I post 5000 times in threads about mobile hardware because I get triggered if anyone likes those platforms!".

Oh and the Switch had a very high end mobile chip for early 2017. Just because you get triggered by that doesn't change that and they delivered and I would say consumers reacted well seeing as how it might become the greatest selling platform in the history of the business. 

I don't get triggered at all its basically just fun making predictions that are usually to easy to call.  You don't see me insulting people and  calling people names like a 5 year old ;)