By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted October

I don't really have any expectations for Alan Wake 2, to be honest. I loved the first one, but it's been so long that I lost interest in a possible sequel, and I don't know how many people that bought the first one feel the same way.

I mean, there was some talk and discussions about this game when it was announced, but it's been so quiet since then that I have no idea how it will perform.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

I don't really have any expectations for Alan Wake 2, to be honest. I loved the first one, but it's been so long that I lost interest in a possible sequel, and I don't know how many people that bought the first one feel the same way.

I mean, there was some talk and discussions about this game when it was announced, but it's been so quiet since then that I have no idea how it will perform.

They were a focus on one of the Playstation State of Plays a few months back and I feel like they released a new trailer at some point recently too. That could help it out a bit but who knows. I'm excited about it but it's kind of a tough sell because my most anticipated games this year are Spider-Man, Mario Wonder, and Mario RPG...and well, Alan Wake is coming out in between Wonder/Spider-Man 2 and Mario RPG....

JEMC said:

Yeah, I will probably pick it up at some point if it gets a physical release. The first one was not great, but not bad either.

I played the Alan Wake for the first time on PS5 as the remaster, wasn't much impressed but will try AW2 when it is cheap enough.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."