By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Capcom teasing Dino Crisis?!?

Capcom's Latin America Twitter account responded to a user wishing for the franchises return in a.....not so subtle way lol. Capcom said today they'll be releasing an unannounced title by March 2024 that they anticipate will sell millions of copies.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAPCOM!!!

Around the Network

Probably just Dino Crisis characters and themes coming to that new dinosaur game they released. Exoprimal I think its called. They would not expect Dino Crisis to sell millions. I think its a RE remake. Maybe Code Veronica.

KLXVER said:

Probably just Dino Crisis characters and themes coming to that new dinosaur game they released. Exoprimal I think its called. They would not expect Dino Crisis to sell millions. I think its a RE remake. Maybe Code Veronica.

I would be both ecstatic for a remake of Code Veronica and devastated that Capcom’s only acknowledgment of Dino Crisis is a collaboration with Exoprimal

Dino Crisis on PS Classics

"Please enjoy" - Capcom maybe

The last time they teased Dino Crisis it turned out to just be Exoprimal. I wouldn't trust their "teases".

Plus I'm not even sure how to feel about a new Dino Crisis. I really don't like the direction Capcom have gone for RE so I'm sceptical about how good it would be.

Around the Network

I want it to be Dino Crisis so badly!!!

....but a part of me feels like it'll be a new/remake of Onimusha. Like Capcom is slowly getting on the bandwagon of samurai games again.

....but I hope it's Dino Crisis!!!! xD

Part of me is thinking that Monster Hunter 7 is on its way......MH World released in early 2018 and Rise released in early 2021. 3 years apart and 2024 will have been 3 years since the last mainline entry.

gtotheunit91 said:

Part of me is thinking that Monster Hunter 7 is on its way......MH World released in early 2018 and Rise released in early 2021. 3 years apart and 2024 will have been 3 years since the last mainline entry.

Well if its MH then its no surprise they would say it'll sell millions.

....now I'm feeling less likely it'll be Dino Crisis (please i hope im wrong) :'(

While I'm waiting for Asura's Wrath Definitive Edition.

Dino remake would be awesome. I can't play old Capcom games anymore.