By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox Games Showcase + Starfield Direct thread- Live now!

Rate the Xbox showcase + Starfield direct?

10 6 14.63%

9 9 21.95%

8 16 39.02%

7 3 7.32%

6 5 12.20%

5 1 2.44%

4 1 2.44%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:41

Don't forget Phil's walk-in music:

Around the Network

Starting in 10 minutes.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I sent my wife and kids to the park. I have a pizza sub, Doritos, jerky, and an energy drink. I'm so ready

Way to start lol!

Is that the dude from IT Crown? (voice at least)

Around the Network

Strong show so far. Fable looks great, South of Midnight looks pretty good, and Ubisoft's Star Wars game looks awesome.

shikamaru317 said:

Strong show so far. Fable looks great, South of Midnight looks pretty good, and Ubisoft's Star Wars game looks awesome.

Opening with Fable was great :)

South of Mid. is a new first-party IP right?  

I have to say that the Starwars game looks amazing... :) Will check out tomorrow.

So one new IP and Fable from first parties in the first 3 minutes  

Play it day 1 on game pass... It does not stop lol

Gotta say, these are the lowest viewcounts I have ever seen for an Xbox showcase, only like 400-450k watching between all 6 official streams currently. Considering there were E3 Xbox shows with peak concurrent viewership numbers as high as 1.7m on Twitch alone (alot more with Youtube and Mixer at the time included), it just goes to show how much this industry needs E3. I really hope E3 returns in the future.

Edit: Viewcounts going up a good bit now, hopefully they will be able to peak well over 1m concurrent by the time Starfield ends the show.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 11 June 2023

AVOWED. GOTY, I'm calling it,