By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Dwayne Johnson Reportedly Axed By Disney Over Crazy $3 Billion Lawsuit

Hollywood seemingly has no logic whatsoever with these things. Sometimes they will just yeet someone preemptively based on some batshit allegations, and other times they just won't get rid of some horrible person that has clearly and undeniably been found guilty in a court of law.
The only explanation is that some actors have some kind of serious dirt on them and some don't.

Around the Network
Dante9 said:

Hollywood seemingly has no logic whatsoever with these things. Sometimes they will just yeet someone preemptively based on some batshit allegations, and other times they just won't get rid of some horrible person that has clearly and undeniably been found guilty in a court of law.
The only explanation is that some actors have some kind of serious dirt on them and some don't.

The only explanation..?

I have another one.

Hollywood is composed of humans. Different humans will react differently, even in the similar, or even identical, situations.

JWeinCom said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Just preparing for this bullshit to somehow be true. -_-

O_o... I don't know what to say except that is an incredibly stupid thing to waste any non-zero amount of energy worrying about.

It's because we're running out of celebrities who aren't secretly scumbags.

Had the accused just been, say, Steven Seagal, I would've believed the plaintiff because Steven Seagal has shown what a piece of shit he is already.

CaptainExplosion said:
JWeinCom said:

O_o... I don't know what to say except that is an incredibly stupid thing to waste any non-zero amount of energy worrying about.

It's because we're running out of celebrities who aren't secretly scumbags.

Had the accused just been, say, Steven Seagal, I would've believed the plaintiff because Steven Seagal has shown what a piece of shit he is already.

............ she accused over 400 people......... alive and dead............... I can't even.