By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft has Purchased Gamefreak & Fromsoftware.

I have gas on April Fools. Too much cheese.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

They did!?

Nice

Hopefully they close GF down and give the PKMN IP to Konami to actually make a good game.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Fuck, ya got me!

Around the Network

Fromsoftware would be a huge catch, but Gamefreak !?
Today Gamefreak is a B tier dev., they only have success cause Pokemon sells like cocaine.

Manlytears said:

Today Gamefreak is a B tier dev.,.

So it a bunch of studios they bought. In fact they bought a Z list dev in the makers of We Happy Few lol. Btw the thread is a joke anyway.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I saw this documentary once on Microsoft, they were buying out a company called "Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net", well I say buy out but according to Bill Gates, he couldn't work out what they did so just smashed up the place. I presume they do this with all the companies they buy.

Hmm, pie.

I was expecting a link to a funny April fools joke article. You disappointed me.

Manlytears said:

Today Gamefreak is a B tier dev., they only have success cause Pokemon sells like cocaine.

You can not like Gamefreak, they still have the 3rd best selling franchise in video game history, 2nd best selling if you split up Mario games (platforming, kart, sports etc)  Only game series in the way is Tetris which they should pass one day.