By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resident Evil 4 Remake Sells 3 Million in 2 Days

"Capcom Co., Ltd. (Capcom) today announced that new title Resident Evil 4 for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S and PC has sold over 3 million units worldwide."

Here are numbers for other recent RE games.

Resident Evil Village - 3m in 4 days.

Resident Evil 2 - 3m first week.

Resident Evil 3 - 2m in 5 days.

Resident Evil 7 - 2.5m in 1 day.

https://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e230329.html

Around the Network

Great to see it doing well. I'm thoroughly enjoying it (though I wish Ashley would stop panting loudly in my ear every other second); it's like a cool mix of the original, the other recent REmakes, and, strangely, the God of War reboots.

Machina said:

Great to see it doing well. I'm thoroughly enjoying it (though I wish Ashley would stop panting loudly in my ear every other second); it's like a cool mix of the original, the other recent REmakes, and, strangely, the God of War reboots.

I noticed that too. Leon and Ashley in the rain can't stop grunting and yes Ashley needs better cardio because the girl is panting after running 10 meters.

Signature goes here!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with gripes towards how loud their breathing and panting gets especially Ashley's. I don't mind the side quests being worse than FFVII Remake's in the traditional sense since they're just little jobs for the merchant, and you get paid for with that special currency to trade with him.

Other than that, I've had no issues with the game! The story and characters are as fantastic and campy as ever and it's everything I would've hoped for in a remake of a legendary classic beyond deserving of this huge success!

Now......Dino Crisis next Capcom!!!

Impressive

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

congratulation!!! totally deserved

TruckOSaurus said:
Machina said:

I noticed that too. Leon and Ashley in the rain can't stop grunting and yes Ashley needs better cardio because the girl is panting after running 10 meters.

How strange, are you guys using headphones? I noticed none of that despite playing with loud audio.

Amazing! Capcom is on fire with the Resident Evil series!

.......now do the same with Dino Crisis you son of a...!!! T_T

Did Square Enix say they were disappointed of the sales on behalf of Capcom ?

Its the first PS5 game I picked up on day one, which was a suprise, I had no intention of getting it straight away, but I played the demo and the atmosphere was really something.

The first two acts are sensational. The problem is the island, with the grey skies and general grey decore, it feels like another millitary action shooter. I am a bit dissapointed they didn't balance the island well. A bit of day light might have changed things, but the island feels too much like a miliary complex rather than the atmospheric previous two areas.