Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best central hardware feature

I think the best is...

Motion controls (Wii) 10 18.52%

Dual screens (DS) 1 1.85%

Stereoscopic 3D (3DS) 3 5.56%

Hybrid functionality (Switch) 37 68.52%

Gamepad screen (Wii U) 3 5.56%

Total:54

Stereoscopic 3D without the need of glasses. The 3d tits on Senran Kagura was truly revolutionary.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Stereoscopic 3D without the need of glasses. The 3d tits on Senran Kagura was truly revolutionary.

They could have had a side version of the Switch with that feature, don't you think? Like Switch 3D, both full and lite. I'd probably get one myself. (Inb4 "it would be so hard to do in the production lines"; "would confuse people" and blah blah.)

farlaff said:
Captain_Yuri said:

They could have had a side version of the Switch with that feature, don't you think? Like Switch 3D, both full and lite. I'd probably get one myself. (Inb4 "it would be so hard to do in the production lines"; "would confuse people" and blah blah.)

It would be to expensive on that big screen. And yes, it would definitely confuse people. Most people don't pay close attention to all the news.