By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space Remake - Personal Review

Tagged games:

SvennoJ said:
Azzanation said:

It's been on a few minds that why isn't there a VR Dead Space game or at least a VR Option. VR Strives on horror games and Dead Space is made for it. The idea of holding a Plasma Cutter and aiming to slice off limbs is exactly what VR brings to the table as well as increasing the scare factor even further which this series is all about. Hoping to see Dead Space Extractions released again or a VR version on any of the games. That would be an insane experience. 

I just finished RE8 last night, the final fight against Miranda, so amazing and that HDR OLED screen was perfect for that. I gave it a standing ovation in the form of watching all of the end credits while drinking in the music and reflecting on the game. I rarely do that. Then I started a new game at higher difficulty right after.

Yes, Dead Space and Alien Isolation are at the top of my wish list for VR, next on the list Bioshock and Dishonered. Dead Space already lives in my memory as a VR game and a first person mod is already available on PC https://kotaku.com/dead-space-mod-fps-first-person-pc-ea-remake-horror-1850186468

Maybe one day :)

Thats very cool. Modders can do some crazy things. Hoping they do a DS VR like Capcon did with RE4 VR on Quest 2. Full weapon interactions etc.