By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

PSN the game is in the 35th spot for best-selling pre-orders. Steam it's a worse story for Concord.

Last edited by Leynos - on 26 July 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Dynasty Warriors Origins on PS5 :

I LOVE IT.

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 27 July 2024

I’m only now finding out that Dynasty Warriors is a spin off of one of my now favorite strategy franchises, Romance of the Three Kingdoms lol. Looking forward to the remake of 8 in a few months

I love how Japan takes historical figures and just makes entire franchises off of them and often so fictionalized you'd never guess they existed. Goemon. Musashi. About everyone in Samurai Warriors. Nobunaga of course lol. Yeah DW technically was first a fighting game then the second one on the west is what we now know as DW.

Huge price reductions for PSVR2 in the UK with almost £200 off.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Started playing Ratchet & Clank (2016) - 1 hour in and having a lot of fun.

So far, way better experience than Into the Nexus on PS3 (which was the last R&C game I played).

60 FPS makes a huge difference lol

BasilZero said:

Started playing Ratchet & Clank (2016) - 1 hour in and having a lot of fun.

So far, way better experience than Into the Nexus on PS3 (which was the last R&C game I played).

60 FPS makes a huge difference lol

That one and Rift Apart were both genuinely amazing. I've liked ALL the R&C Games but as we go they're getting better. Yeah, I think Going Commando and Up your Arsenal were both huge leaps from the first but the franchise has been improving a bit in terms of feel and story since then. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

That one and Rift Apart were both genuinely amazing. I've liked ALL the R&C Games but as we go they're getting better. Yeah, I think Going Commando and Up your Arsenal were both huge leaps from the first but the franchise has been improving a bit in terms of feel and story since then. 

Yep, Commando and UYA were great - huge improvements over the first one.

The Future series was pretty nice too.

After that one video of PlayStation Malaysia (kind of a leak so I'm not going to post links) I'm actually very excited about BluePoint new game.

-Demon's Souls is still one of the most beautiful console games ever so they have the technology down.
-In the last ten years they have interacted with the work of some of the best devs in the world like Santa Monica, FromSoft, Japan Studio and Respawn. Just like with many other activities learning directly from elite examples gives you better knowledge than learning alone.
-It most likely won't be a service. In theory the studios making services are MM, Haven, Guerrilla, the internal team of Jason Blundell and Bend (I know people don't like services lol but I believe Bend can make a good service).
-I'm all in the "possible" art direction.

COVID really fucked up release times but I'm hopeful about the new wave of ips from PlayStation.

Last edited by GymratAmarillo - on 28 July 2024

Doing my 3rd NG+ in The Ascent. Replaying stages in Ruiner. Man what amazing games. These should be put up on PS+ so more people can experience them.