By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Around the Network

Wow, what a trajectory Hermen's been on, lately.

Havent been able to play much the last several days.

My Father has been sick and eventually passed away during the weekend - I'm likely gonna disappear for a bit, I need to collect my thoughts and be there for my family.

BasilZero said:

My Father has been sick and eventually passed away during the weekend - I'm likely gonna disappear for a bit, I need to collect my thoughts and be there for my family.

Sorry for your loss.  You're a strong individual, do what you got to do.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

BasilZero said:

That sucks, man.  My condolences to you & your family.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Sorry for your loss.

BasilZero said:

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences, take all the time you need. 

Not going to lie, I'm glad the showcase wasn't announced today, that means I'll be available to watch it next Thursday live lol!

BasilZero said:

Sorry for your loss. 

Whoa, 30K players for Tsushima on Steam in just 30 minutes! Gonna keep a close eye on how high it goes.

EDIT: 45K players in a little less than an hour!

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 16 May 2024