By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

PotentHerbs said:

Based on what Sony said about the challenges of decreasing price, I wonder if instead of a permanent price cut, the PS5 will occasionally go on sale, like we are seeing now with the SpiderMan 2 bundle & the digital model. Perhaps they can only cut $50 instead of the traditional $100 without destroying their profit margins.

I could see FY24 hit 20M+ units with this price setup:

PS5 Pro: $599
PS5 Disc: $449
PS5 Digital: $399

That would be a good thing, I wish they put FFVII Rebirth on bundle. That's a shame that this fantastic game doesn't have a better success than Remake.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:

I truly believe anything is on the table if Gravity Rush 2 is getting ported.

There were rumors that the God of War collection was getting remastered, and for some reason I thought it also included the PSP games. I could've sworn there was a GoW Collection that had everything up to Ascenion. 

There's a movie in production, which is probably the reason for the port.

But with it potentially being only the 2nd game, I can't say I have any hope for it. 1st is better, and both should just be ported as a twin pack (like UC4/ LL) - granted I understand the engine is probably different between the 2. 

Surprised that there wasnt a FFVII Rebirth bundle

Rebirth finished. Mixed about the ending but we shall see how it plays out. Ready to play some sci fi and get away from RPGs a bit.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

-Adonis- said:

That would be a good thing, I wish they put FFVII Rebirth on bundle. That's a shame that this fantastic game doesn't have a better success than Remake.

Rebirth should still do very well. Its tracking above FFXVI with some preliminary data. 

Around the Network
twintail said:

There's a movie in production, which is probably the reason for the port.

But with it potentially being only the 2nd game, I can't say I have any hope for it. 1st is better, and both should just be ported as a twin pack (like UC4/ LL) - granted I understand the engine is probably different between the 2. 

I wonder who is going to be doing the port. I didn't expect Ballistic Moon to be the studio behind the Until Dawn remaster when it got rumored. 

I can't imagine Gravity Rush 2 does well at all. A twin pack would help, but the IP is niche, and from a critical standpoint, behind a ton of other first party games, which doesn't help it stand out. 

[Game Informer] Final Fantasy XVI PC Version In 'Final Stages Of Optimization,' Expect A Demo Before Release

"While Yoshida is unable to share when the PC version of FFXVI will be released, he says the team is in the last stages of optimization.

"In terms of where we are in development currently, we're trying to figure out the final stages of optimization right now," Yoshida tells me through a translator. "When we can release the PC version might be dependent on that – the system requirements and specifications for PC that players will need, so we're trying to figure that out. Naturally, [the PC specifications] are looking to be somewhat high."

He says players can rest assured, though, that development on the PC version of FFXVI is going smoothly, but, "In terms of when it's going to come out or when we can announce it, I'd like to ask for more time on that.""

SE has a VERY mixed bag when it comes to quality PC ports. FF14 on the other hand, has always been great on PC. So I trust the team to deliver a quality PC port of FF16.

Exclusives seem to be very important to playstation and I hope one day to see a new Killzone on playstation!! Who else here wants a new killzone!!!!!

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Exclusives seem to be very important to playstation and I hope one day to see a new Killzone on playstation!! Who else here wants a new killzone!!!!!

I've wanted a remastered collection with a full remake of the first game for quite a while, now.