By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Was busy caught up with a few other games but Platinum for Astro Bot finally achieved!

What a fantastic game! Such a fun and imaginative time from beginning to end. Still can’t believe Team Asobi went through the effort of making something like a mouse level, then never using it again it’s not lost on me that the majority of IPs shown off Sony is doing jack shit with lol. But it was still so many great callbacks. I’m looking forward to seeing the DLC added!

Around the Network

Well, if this does turn out to be true, I assume it would be announced at TGA. Wouldn't be the first time SMS has made a GoW announcement there.

For the record, I have no idea who this is lol.

Dude also said RE9 announcement was imminent like 3 weeks ago.

Would be a cool announcement, but I still don't see where Nixxies has the bandwidth for this.

twintail said:

Dude also said RE9 announcement was imminent like 3 weeks ago.

Would be a cool announcement, but I still don't see where Nixxies has the bandwidth for this.

Could be a co-development effort between SMS and Nixxes. He's claiming development is finished, so if true, Nixxes could've slowly been assisting development on this collection since being purchased while having smaller teams work on PC ports. It doesn't take a large team to port a game. 

Or even Nixxes could just be handling the PC port for this collection as well and SMS is handling the remaster itself lol. At least we don't have too long to find out for sure. This is a definitely a collection I hope is true lol. Playing the first 2 games and the 2 PSP games would be awesome to experience in a modern way!

Finally got through Dreams campaign and tried out some Tren.

Quite a fun experience but the platforming feels so floaty. Its also a reminder that many of the creations in Dreams aren't up to par with Media Molecule, which I didn't find to be the case when playing user generated content on LBP.

Last edited by PotentHerbs - on 10 October 2024

Around the Network

I think we're getting another State of Play and some TGA announcements to close out the year for Sony.

I would bet on Bluepoint and Guerrilla Games officially announcing their next projects.

"The game is already finished... but they might wait until March to announce it"

LOL

Random dude trying to surf in the rumors but apparently doesn't even have common sense, much less inside info.

I left the hype get the best of me and pre-ordered Sonic x Shadow Generations.

As I've never played Generations back in the day it will be fine regardless, tho.

BraLoD said:

"The game is already finished... but they might wait until March to announce it"

LOL

Random dude trying to surf in the rumors but apparently doesn't even have common sense, much less inside info.

yeah I'm coping hard on this one! 

G2ThaUNiT said:

Well, if this does turn out to be true, I assume it would be announced at TGA. Wouldn't be the first time SMS has made a GoW announcement there.

For the record, I have no idea who this is lol.

Hope its true