By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

I still haven't played the Elden Ring DLC, because I haven't been far enough in my current file. And I'm finding the second half of the game to be so grating.

With all of the Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, the more that I played them, the more fun I was having. Here it's the opposite. I've played like 200 hours across a few different playthroughs, and I feel like I'm starting to hate the game.  

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

I still haven't played the Elden Ring DLC, because I haven't been far enough in my current file. And I'm finding the second half of the game to be so grating.

With all of the Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, the more that I played them, the more fun I was having. Here it's the opposite. I've played like 200 hours across a few different playthroughs, and I feel like I'm starting to hate the game.  

where you at? and I take it you're on PS5? I could help ya out if you're struggling.

Personally, Leyndell, Haligtree/Elphael, and Crumblung Farum Azula are my favourite areas (Well, Stormveil is above Leyndell but below the other two). 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

First time playing Heavy Rain outside of the original demo and surprised with how much I’m enjoying the game, was gonna replay Detroit Become Human and noticed it came with a PS4 version of HR. I’m about 20ish chapters in and outside of doorways being my enemy it’s pretty good so far.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Since the Wukong thread has gone... places, I'd figured I'd ask this here. Has anyone played it?

If yes, would you say it leans towards more of a proactive action game like DMC, Bayo etc or is it more about pattern recognition and and finding punish openings (or something in between)?

Astro Bot in the next time :D Looks like a beautiful video game gem, cant wait.

limited controller:

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 21 August 2024

Around the Network
AddRat said:

Since the Wukong thread has gone... places, I'd figured I'd ask this here. Has anyone played it?

If yes, would you say it leans towards more of a proactive action game like DMC, Bayo etc or is it more about pattern recognition and and finding punish openings (or something in between)?

It's something in between but it isn't a very hard game TBH. Think more like God of War or Jedi: Survivor than Dark Souls or Sekiro.

8 years?!?!

The studio has only been around for 6yrs and even then, I don’t see how a hero shooter took that long to make (even factoring in C19). That would mean it took longer to make than TLOU2 which took 70 months.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

G2ThaUNiT said:

8 years?!?!

8 years of development. Will be shut down in 8 months lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

G2ThaUNiT said:

8 years?!?!

What's puzzling about this statement is Firewalk studios was only founded 6 years ago. If it has been in development 8 years then it probably started as a hobby project from a handful of people.