By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Not a great look with Marathon being compared to Suicide Squad lol, but Jason did also provide confirmation that when Christopher Barrett was removed as the Director of Marathon, he then left Bungie. So along with Luke Smith and Mark Noseworthy, it looks like all the major creative leads at Bungie over the past decade, Barrett since the 90s on the Myth games, have left the studio. I was hoping Barrett was leading the incubation project, but after Matter was cancelled and then him being removed from Marathon, I guess he just had enough.

Around the Network
twintail said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Seeing some speculation that this could be a return of the Siren series from Japan Studio. I haven't played the series before though.

Last I heard rumours had them at a new Until Dawn.

I'm good with either, but I must say I really thought FireSprite would've had more games released this gen by now. 

It's pretty disappointing. At one point it felt like they were shaping up to be Europe's Insomniac Games. 

At one point we knew they had at least 4 games in development. Two of them got cancelled and Horizon finished and nothing took it's place as far as we know. 

Layoffs and mismanagement have been hard on Firesprite. 

What's up, everyone?!

gooch_destroyer said:

What's up, everyone?!

Am I the only one that is fed up that this website giving badges everyday and you got notifications of it ? Each time I go to see if someone said something and I read "7 useless badges for you !" ^^

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 12 August 2024

gooch_destroyer said:

What's up, everyone?!

I just beat the story of The Burning Shores.

The Horizon duology is great. I want to play Call of the Mountain but I'm not paying 549.99 USD for PSVR2. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

-Adonis- said:
gooch_destroyer said:

What's up, everyone?!

Am I the only one that is fed up that this website giving badges everyday and you got notifications of it ? Each time I go to see if someone said something and I read "7 useless badges for you !" ^^

You can turn those notifications off. Go here - https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings/preferences/ - then scroll down and click the box below "Notifications." Untick notifications you want turned off then press "Update Preferences"

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
-Adonis- said:

You can turn those notifications off. Go here - https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings/preferences/ - then scroll down and click the box below "Notifications." Untick notifications you want turned off then press "Update Preferences"

Thank you. Problem fixed.

-Adonis- said:
trunkswd said:

Thank you. Problem fixed.

You're welcome. Happy to help. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Its a long shot, but with the recent news about Tango Gameworks, and granting Toys 4 Bob independence earlier in the year, I'm hoping Microsoft can facilitate a deal where Sony gets back Crash Bandicoot and Spyro.