By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

I just tried out and finished one playthrough session of ACA Fatal Fury 1 for PS4.

This game even at level 1 difficulty is so hard as hell.

The last two fights especially.

Geese Howard - the final boss - makes all the Tekken bosses child's play in comparison.

Like how the hell do you give a guy who already does killer combos and infinite long range special spam - the ability to counter all regular attacks - do a low kick, he grabs and throws you, do a jump kick, same thing, do a punch below, same, punch straight at the face, same, punch from above, same.

Literally had to beat him by grappling and throwing him. (Because doing specials in this game for me at least was a pain)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Game: Ratchet & Clank (2016)
Genre: Shooter Platformer
Developer: Insomniac Games
Publisher: Sony
System: Playstation 4 (PS4)
Year of Release: 2016
Length of Playthrough: 12 Hours
Total Score: 93/100

+Great visual design and level design, decent story and characters, also 60 FPS unlike Into the Nexus
-No arena mode and cutscenes are ripped straight from the movie stuck at 24 FPS

A good thing you waited to play it on PS5.

coolbeans said:

Was it 30 FPS on PS4? If so, I'm glad I waited lmao.

Edit: Looking it up, three years ago was when the patch came out - so 5 years after the game came out and only for when played on PS5

Damn lol

BasilZero said:
coolbeans said:

Was it 30 FPS on PS4? If so, I'm glad I waited lmao.

Edit: Looking it up, three years ago was when the patch came out - so 5 years after the game came out and only for when played on PS5

Damn lol

Yeah.  I remember watching some OG walkthrough footage back then and how easy it was to tell from the animations.  Like the in-between frames for anyone's expressive movements were smeared in.  

coolbeans said:

Yeah.  I remember watching some OG walkthrough footage back then and how easy it was to tell from the animations.  Like the in-between frames for anyone's expressive movements were smeared in.  

Yeah, that was my experience with Into the Nexus.

Around the Network

Hi all. Whats everyone been playing ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I just played through ACA Fatal Fury 2 on my PS5....took me an hour just to do one session and it was hard as hell even at level 1 difficulty lol.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I have been alternating with a lot of stuff over the past couple of weeks. From Ascent to Ruiner. CP2077. To Strider. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge. Nex Machina. Macross Shooting Insight. Radirgy 1-2. Astebreed. Resogun. Guardians of the Galaxy. CoD Infinite Warfare. Killzone Shadowfall. VanQuish. Bulletstorm. ALiens Fireteam Elite.Curved Space. Matterfall. Slave Zero X. Oneechanbara Origin. No More Heroes III. Ultra Age. FF16 DLC's. Granblue Fantasy Relink. Dragon's Dogma 2. Bomb Rush Cyberfunk.

Except for Dragon's Dogma 2, this was all just replaying stages of games I completed already. Or pop in for a few minutes.  At this moment I am playing Dariusburst Chronicle Saviors. Again just replaying stages to get me in the mood for Cygni.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Dreams and Lego2K.

Might boot up Evil West.

Evil West is so fun! It's a good B game out of the 7th generation in feel. It's like a Beat Em Up with minor Gears/God of War bits in it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!