By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

I wish Valkyria Chronciles 2 & 3 would be remastered. Even if constrained budgets only made PS4/5 versions feasible, I'd love to see the whole quadrilogy under one roof.

Around the Network
coolbeans said:

I wish Valkyria Chronciles 2 & 3 would be remastered. Even if constrained budgets only made PS4/5 versions feasible, I'd love to see the whole quadrilogy under one roof.

VC2 as a PS classics game seems like a pretty easy move to make. VC3 maybe the same, if Sony uses the service to allow the games to release in other regions with translations.

But either way, it would be good to have the entire collection. Pretty strange to have 2 of the games just lost to time.

coolbeans said:

Hoping for the same, just sucks only 1 , 4 and a spinoff are the only ones accessible on modern platforms.

So Dreams is shutting down, and MM is working on something new.

the-pi-guy said:

So Dreams is shutting down, and MM is working on something new.

That is kinda sad, I thought it would generate a lot more attention, the idea was great.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Damn shame. It really was something special. Excited to see what they have cooking up next, though.

MM / Sony really needed a monetisation system in place. And MP functionality.

That could've helped remain viable for longer. Sad there'll never be a native PS5 version, PSVR 2 support, or a PC port.

I imagine their next game will be more reigned in.

Sad but not totally unexpected news for Dreams.

I will say though, having the engine of Dreams being reworked into something like LittleBigPlanet 4, could be extremely lucrative for Media Molecule. I remember they wanted to make a LBP based social hub, and I wonder if they're going to go in that direction now. 

Sad to hear about the end of Dreams. My brother made a horror Dream on it around two or three years ago, it's called "N.o.t.C". If any of you guys own the game, try to check it out before the service ends.

Kyuu said:

Sad to hear about the end of Dreams. My brother made a horror Dream on it around two or three years ago, it's called "N.o.t.C". If any of you guys own the game, try to check it out before the service ends.

Ah sorry, I misworded my post.  

Service isn't ending. They are no longer updating the game.  

Dreams and creations will still be available to play for the time being.