By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

hellobion2 said:

Hi guys which playstation franchise do you think should come back? The franchise I would like to see come back would be the Killzone franchise to see what has happened to the Helghast!

I'd be ok with a remake of 2 lol.

Dunno. Infamous sequel would be nice. Maybe another Resistance. 

Around the Network
hellobion2 said:

Hi guys which playstation franchise do you think should come back? The franchise I would like to see come back would be the Killzone franchise to see what has happened to the Helghast!

Omega Boost. Wild Arms. Ape Escape. Sly Cooper. Mainly Omega Boost. Best Sony game ever!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

hellobion2 said:

Twisted Metal, Jak and Daxter, Wild Arms, Arc the Lad, Alundra.

Sounds good. Can't wait to see more. 

I'm finally back from 2 weeks off.
Gonna spend July finishing up SoR4 and possibly GoT Ng+.

I forgot to buy GoWR on the recent sale so will look out for it again.

I realise I still have Bloodborne and Days Gone from PS+ that I haven't touched. Might consider starting 1 of them.

Around the Network

Finished the main game in Spider-Man 2 and now onto cleaning up the map. Genuinely surprised with how far they went with the Venom gameplay, would love a Venom solo game.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

twintail said:

I look forward to hearing how this game will distinguish itself from the dozens of other 5v5 hero shooters already available. It’s an oversaturated market, but if they’ve got a unique idea, then I’m open to hearing it.

Have to say PlayStation has a better interface than Xbox. The last good Xbox dashboard was blades

BiON!@ 

firebush03 said:
twintail said:

I look forward to hearing how this game will distinguish itself from the dozens of other 5v5 hero shooters already available. It’s an oversaturated market, but if they’ve got a unique idea, then I’m open to hearing it.

In what ways is it oversaturated? 

I can see Astro Bot doing extremely well in terms of sales.

And I mean at least 10M+ lifetime lol. I feel like making it a pack in title for the PS5 raised its mindshare significantly.