By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Around the Network

I love how it shows you how many hours played now.

There's no total log list where it shows you how many games you played and how many hours is there?

At least each game page shows how many hours which is great.

I knew I played somewhere around over 100 hours on FFXV but didnt realize this much lmao

Downloading KH 1.5+2.5 so I can play Kingdom Hearts BBS and finally finish this game up.

Gonna download 2.8 collection, 3 and God of War (2018) as those are the games I plan to play.

Also damn 110 hours on Kingdom Hearts! (Across KH1, Re:CoM, KH2, 358/2 Days and ReCoded)

CloudxTifa said:
Blood_Tears said:

So they put God of War 2 and 3 together in Ragnarok, so they could move on to God of War Infinite?

I just bought the PS5 + Horizon Forbidden West (44,99€).

CloudxTifa said:

Great price for that bundle

Around the Network

Sony might be working on a cloud handheld.

^ I've said before that's one of the only ways I could see Sony making another handheld console.

Conina said:
CloudxTifa said:

Great price for that bundle

^^ Of course I was talking about HFW price here but you know it.

TallSilhouette said:

^ I've said before that's one of the only ways I could see Sony making another handheld console.

It makes sense to do it this way. 

It just needs an attractive price point, and not be PS5 user only.

Im for this if true.

I dont know about a cloud streaming device but who knows.

I didnt get the Vita because the library wasnt sufficient enough of a reason for me to get it...and I made the right call as majority of the games I would have gotten was on other platforms or came out eventually aside from a handful (like Tales of Hearts R.

Now if it included a way to play PS1, PS2, PSP, PSVita, PS3, PS4 and PS5 games in a way I could see myself jumping into it but again the cloud streaming experience....I can see myself getting into it, just not so soon, at least not until technology gets a bit better and internet accessibility is better than it is now (which is way better than it was years ago).