By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

G2ThaUNiT said:
BraLoD said:

Is Persona 3 DLC free?
If not, disgusting move.

It's $35 US. 

Persona 3 Reload Reveals Expansion Pass Plans (gamerant.com)

Yeah, thought so.

Shameful, Atlus can go screw itself.

Around the Network

Atlus are evil motherfuckers. I'm skipping Persona 6 until the premium version comes out years later.

No paid upgrade path from P5 to Royal cemented their evil and deprived me of experiencing Kasumi chan's story. Well, I wasn't going to replay the entire (tweaked) game anyway...

BraLoD said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

It's $35 US. 

Persona 3 Reload Reveals Expansion Pass Plans (gamerant.com)

Yeah, thought so.

They're also one of the only ones that made you re-buy PErsona 5, 5 Royal, and 5 Royal on PS5 instead of making it an upgrade/expansion/etc. 

Everyone else was doing 'hey, pay us 10 bucks for the PS5 upgrade' or 'heck, just get the free PS5 version' except them. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
BraLoD said:

Yeah, thought so.

They're also one of the only ones that made you re-buy PErsona 5, 5 Royal, and 5 Royal on PS5 instead of making it an upgrade/expansion/etc. 

Everyone else was doing 'hey, pay us 10 bucks for the PS5 upgrade' or 'heck, just get the free PS5 version' except them. 

Oh I remember that.

When I voiced my dissapointment both in the forums and the article comments some people got really defensive and aggresive towards me.

Personal 5 Royal situation was ridiculous, but this one is several times worse.

The guys deliberatedly took out FES content out of the Remake to announce it as DLC about 1 month after the launch.

Atlus is reminding me from PS3 era Capcom.

Persona 5 was one of the favorite games last gen and together with Persona 3 are some of the top games on my all time favorite list.

It's such a shame how greedy Atlus has been.

Really makes me not want to get Persona 6 at launch.

Kyuu said:

Atlus are evil motherfuckers. I'm skipping Persona 6 until the premium version comes out years later.

No paid upgrade path from P5 to Royal cemented their evil and deprived me of experiencing Kasumi chan's story. Well, I wasn't going to replay the entire (tweaked) game anyway...

Pretty much.

Persona 6 hype gonna get stained because of all that greedy bullshit.

Such a shame, P3 and P5 are excellent games, did not want to feel so sad about them.

Around the Network

Ok ok ok.. let me get this straight Square... you let

Spoiler!
CAIT FUCKING SITH BE PLAYABLE BUT NOT VINCENT? WHY? CAIT IS THE WORST! Of course I want the Gungrave looking edglord in my party. FFS

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Based on what Sony said about the challenges of decreasing price, I wonder if instead of a permanent price cut, the PS5 will occasionally go on sale, like we are seeing now with the SpiderMan 2 bundle & the digital model. Perhaps they can only cut $50 instead of the traditional $100 without destroying their profit margins.

I could see FY24 hit 20M+ units with this price setup:

PS5 Pro: $599
PS5 Disc: $449
PS5 Digital: $399

I truly believe anything is on the table if Gravity Rush 2 is getting ported.

There were rumors that the God of War collection was getting remastered, and for some reason I thought it also included the PSP games. I could've sworn there was a GoW Collection that had everything up to Ascenion. 

Deviation Games has been shut down. 

I doubt they were working with Sony recently anyways, but puts an end to that unfortunately. 

There was a Stellar Blade demo put up, then quickly removed. Some people got to play it. I hope they put it back up soon :(

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!