By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Looks like tomorrow will be the Tsushima PC port announcement. A French twitter account, Haothors, said yesterday that we would get a PS Blog on the PC version of HFW today, which has come to be true. They're 1-1 so far lol. We'll see tomorrow.

Around the Network

Sweet. Ghost is already beautiful, on a PC.... I can't imagine

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

For those that played Remake Intergrade on PS5 already - performance or Graphics?

I have a 85'' Sony x90cl if that means anything.

Performance always

Performance always.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network

Damn, that's actually a bigger install size than I thought it was going to be lol

The same insider that leaked the HFW PC PS blog announcement and the GOT PC port, has leaked that Sony already acquired Arrowhead Game Studios and it could be announced soon.

Always, with a grain of salt.

kazuyamishima said:

The same insider that leaked the HFW PC PS blog announcement and the GOT PC port, has leaked that Sony already acquired Arrowhead Game Studios and it could be announced soon.

Always, with a grain of salt.

If the GOT PC port gets announced tomorrow, then I will treat this leak as fact lol.

Not really surprising though if it turns out to be true. 

EDIT: The guy locked his twitter account most likely to delete the account if it turns out to be untrue.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 05 March 2024

Hmm, I don't really translate this as ND having any new releases the remainder of this gen. 

There it is! The Director's Cut too. Nixxes yet again!!

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 06 March 2024