By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

For those wondering, Grounded does have a full-fledged single player story campaign that came with the 1.0 release, and looks to be getting even more content soon. Classic Obsidian storytelling that I absolutely love! They even manage to incorporate their signature RPG elements in Grounded. Great game! Very accessible Survival game as well.

Around the Network

For those interested in Pentiment, it's definitely not for everyone lol. It's insanely niche. There's no combat, a lot of investigating for you to come to your own conclusions which come down to the choices you make, a lot of reading (no voice acting) but it's insanely beautiful in art design and the manuscript fonts, subtle atmospheric sounds, the attention to detail to really feel the setting of the Holy Roman Empire, and memorable characters. 

I highly recommend, but know what you're getting into. 

Also will be getting a physical release

Xbox stuff is happening pretty fast.

the-pi-guy said:

Xbox stuff is happening pretty fast.

I imagine it’s for testing the waters. 

Get all the games out there, see how well they do, and proceed from there. Allows them to do a quick 180 if the games don’t end up selling well lol 

Nintendo just made a great State of Play. A lot of the stuff I wanted in it I'm getting for PS5 lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

FF7 Rebirth with a 93 on Metacritic!

I had my official estimate at 91 for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. I knew it'd do better than part 1 because now people know what they're getting into. But I also know the Remake trilogy is not for everyone and is thus mixed. Plus FF fans are almost as salty as Pokemon fans so I don't think we'll ever see a universally beloved entry in that franchise again (95+)

That said, all we need now are a handful of 'troll' reviews (Read: Someone who thinks they can get some clout and attention by giving the game a 4 or something then arguing with their audience about how it's fair and 'just my opinion, man' to get more engagement) and it will go down to a 92 or 91. that said, 117 reviews and still at a solid 93 where last I checked the lowest score was an 80....I approve. Looks fun.

Got mine on pre-order. Just need the physical copy

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Damn, I still need to play Remake Intergrade ;(

Almost done with KH BBS .

BasilZero said:

Damn, I still need to play Remake Intergrade ;(

Almost done with KH BBS .

You got 7 days, you can do it!

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Gran Turismo 7 in the US is already the 2nd best selling game (Based on Dollar sales) of the Franchise trailing only GT3.