By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Step aside, mere mortals, for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth's demo has descended from the gaming heavens, weighing in at a jaw-dropping 48GB! This isn't just a demo; it's a digital masterpiece, a magnum opus in miniature form. With more gigabytes than a family vacation photo album, it's like Square Enix said, 'Why settle for a taste when you can have a feast?' Clocking in at a whopping 48GB, it's not just a teaser, it's a full-blown saga in the making. It's like they distilled the essence of anticipation into digital form and slapped a 'download now' button on it. Better clear some space on your hard drive, because this demo doesn't just knock, it practically moves in with you. It's so good.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 07 February 2024

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Helldivers 2 is now the 2nd best selling game on Steam in the US. Number 6 Worldwide.

Lot of initial interest in what Sony can bring in a shooter!

I have yet to start FF7R, so I won't be on the Rebirth hype train at launch, but trying to avoid trailers is not going so well lol. 

I don't think I've wanted DLC as bad as I've wanted it for SpiderMan 2.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:

I don't think I've wanted DLC as bad as I've wanted it for SpiderMan 2.

I was honestly expecting a Season Pass like the first game. Which could still happen, you never know. But after seeing how much Insomniac is working on, including that leaked Venom game (if plans are still the same after the hack) that supposedly is releasing before Wolverine, Insomniac just needs all the devs they have to work on all the projects they currently have in production. 

If the Venom game turns out to be like Miles Morales where it's more of a standalone expansion, I'd be more than happy!

Guess I’ll start SM2 on March 7th. 2 weeks to plat it before Dragons Dogma 2, more than doable.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Guess I’ll start SM2 on March 7th. 2 weeks to plat it before Dragons Dogma 2, more than doable.

Getting Platinum by the end of that weekend will be more than doable for you lol

I'm excited to see the numbers this game does on PC! May open up Sony's eyes a bit.

G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm excited to see the numbers this game does on PC! May open up Sony's eyes a bit.

Imagine that....day 1 releases can do.