By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Leynos said:

Rif Apart is the only game I finished in that series. Liked it a lot. Sad.

I've been playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. This is the Jet Set Radio Future sequel I have wanted for 20 years. I know it would not run on a Dreamcast but it feels like the lost DC sequel. OST is solid but no candle to JSRF. God I love even the menus have that 2000s look. Absolute GOTY. It take it's inspiration but improves mechanics and movement plus wider spaces. Exactly what I wanted.

I'm still annoyed I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

This generation insomniac > naughty

If you look the leaked sales last of us 2 was one of the weakest selling Sony franchises, no wonder it went on sale so fast. Naughty dog has really fallen off and the agenda hasn't helped them.

zeldaring said:

If you look the leaked sales last of us 2 was one of the weakest selling Sony franchises, no wonder it went on sale so fast. Naughty dog has really fallen off and the agenda hasn't helped them.

It's not though. It's the 8th best selling game on the list out of like 30.

And yeah, the agenda of buff women sure has hurt Naughty Dog.  

the-pi-guy said:
zeldaring said:

It's not though. It's the 8th best selling game on the list out of like 30.

And yeah, the agenda of buff women sure has hurt Naughty Dog.  

It was basically the strongest Playstation franchise being # 8 is not good at all. it's selling close to  new IP's on playstation. it's not about buff woman at all. 

zeldaring said:

It was basically the strongest Playstation franchise being # 8 is not good at all. it's not about buff woman at all. 

Didn't say it was good, just pointing out it's very far from the worst.  

What agenda do you think is being pushed out?

Around the Network
zeldaring said:

The Last of Us 2 being discounted quickly isn't out of the norm for PlayStation 4 era Sony, as it happened for God of War, Horizon, SpiderMan, etc. 

Last edited by PotentHerbs - on 19 December 2023

the-pi-guy said:
zeldaring said:

It was basically the strongest Playstation franchise being # 8 is not good at all. it's not about buff woman at all. 

Didn't say it was good, just pointing out it's very far from the worst.  

What agenda do you think is being pushed out?

We not only play as said lesbian character, and meet a trans boy who has significant bearing on the story, but we also play as a buff unlikeable  woman female power character who kills one of the best video game character of all time. like its all about pushing their  views instead of actually making well developed characters with a good story. everywhere in the game the females are the generals and the ones in power.

From the leaked sales numbers, PlayStation 4 exclusives did much better than I expected:

- Gran Turismo Sport at 13M bodes well for Gran Turismo 7. I'm expecting GT7 to leg it out to 20M+ lifetime.
- Bloodborne at 7.6M+ is very surprising. PC port will easily push this into 10M+ lifetime.
- Great to see legacy franchises like the Uncharted collection at 10M and God of War 3 remaster at 5.6M
- Ratchet and Clank at 7M should make it the best selling entry in the franchise
- The Last of Us remaster at 18.6M could put it near 30M if you include the PS3 version, could reach as high as 40M - 50M with the PS5 remake

zeldaring said:

We not only play as said lesbian character, and meet a trans boy who has significant bearing on the story, but we also play as a buff unlikeable  woman female power character who kills one of the best video game character of all time. like its all about pushing their  views instead of actually making well developed characters with a good story. everywhere in the game the females are the generals and the ones in power.

Oh no, these games have a variety of characters. 

What a terrible agenda. 

I don't even really care about TLOU 2, I thought it was a disappointment for me personally story wise; despite the fact that TLOU 1 is one of my top 3 favorite games.

I'm just tired of hearing of "the agenda of buff woman kill my favorite character", "agenda of people I don't like are included in this video game".

Not everything you disagree/dislike is an agenda. Plenty of things you do like/agree with is an agenda; regardless of whether you recognize that.

zeldaring said:

everywhere in the game the females are the generals and the ones in power.

The head of WLF is a man. 

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 19 December 2023

zeldaring said:
Chrkeller said:

This generation insomniac > naughty

An important piece of context here, it's a year and a half of sales. 

It is just barely behind Spider-Man Miles Morales, which Spider-Man was pretty definitively the biggest game on the list.