By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Leynos said:

It's fully patched. Just ran into a progress bug where I can't progress where prompts are not appearing

Ah that sucks. Came across one where an non-important NPC dissapeared during the end of a side mission but nothing major. Hopefully not a common occurarance. Otherwise a pretty polished game in my playthrough. Can see where they cut corners for some cut-scenes but most look fairly decent.

Around the Network
hinch said:
Leynos said:

It's fully patched. Just ran into a progress bug where I can't progress where prompts are not appearing

Ah that sucks. Came across one where an non-important NPC dissapeared during the end of a side mission but nothing major. Hopefully not a common occurarance. Otherwise a pretty polished game in my playthrough. Can see where they cut corners for some cut-scenes but most look fairly decent.

Seems like although the game is mostly glitch/bug free, some people have found some very odd ones.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

FTR I am enjoying it, just keep running into glitches and hope it's patched soon.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I love this game, it checks all the list for being a must have for me. combat, and traversal are great. challenge is great, story and graphics are also amazing..

I'm kinda thinking I should get SM1 now... But do I want to play more open world games?

Last edited by twintail - on 22 October 2023

Around the Network

Just downloaded last night. Game plays great. Looks amazing. 60 fps at 120 hz is super smooth. Lighting looks superb on OLED. Surround is one of the best yet. Very impressed.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

twintail said:

I'm kinda thinking I should get SM1 now... But do I want to play more open world games?

As far as open world games go, Insomniac’s Spider-Man games are very short in length to 100%. Most open world games will get close to 100 hours at least to Platinum and become absolute chores. So at least the Spider-Man games don’t overstay their welcome. 

gtotheunit91 said:
twintail said:

As far as open world games go, Insomniac’s Spider-Man games are very short in length to 100%. Most open world games will get close to 100 hours at least to Platinum and become absolute chores. So at least the Spider-Man games don’t overstay their welcome. 

That's reassuring to hear actually. This made me deep-dive the average length being recorded for completion, and I'm more open to jumping in. Thanks!

I just turned on my PS3 and noticed some games I didnt complete trophies for (must've been I got a ps4 around the time and just forgot).
Flower, The Cave, Sportsfriends, the Grounded DLC for TloU (lol do I play this game again on PS3???) and... GT5.
GT5 i took a look at and am crazy away from the platinum... but I wonder if I can just glitch the Vettel trails and put my close to 10 year absense of GT driving to the test for the rest...

twintail said:

I just turned on my PS3 and noticed some games I didnt complete trophies for (must've been I got a ps4 around the time and just forgot).
Flower, The Cave, Sportsfriends, the Grounded DLC for TloU (lol do I play this game again on PS3???) and... GT5.
GT5 i took a look at and am crazy away from the platinum... but I wonder if I can just glitch the Vettel trails and put my close to 10 year absense of GT driving to the test for the rest...

There is also the record time for nurburgring with stock car as a big challenge to overcome.

I was proud of myself that I managed to do the track experience with all gold on nurb for GT7 (including full lap, that is a lot more forgiving than some specific sections, and I done faster than took me for Le Mans) and that on a controller. When I got my plat it was less than 0.1% people that achieved it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."