By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Just bought the FFVII Remake Intergrade + Rebirth Twin Package deal.

Was waiting for Intergrade to go on a deeper sale - its been $43 for the longest of time.

But getting this along with Rebirth is a steal of a deal.

Once I'm done with DMC4SE - I'll be starting on FFVII Remake Intergrade.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Sony if a gun was to their head can't make a good SoP. No Stellar Blade but fat fuck qwop? FF7 is months away you can save that trailer for later. This was all filler

SE made a trailer. Sony used it. Simple really. FF7 is also expected to get a bunch of gameplay at TGS.

the-pi-guy said:

Not sure what's going on with Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin then. 

I think we can all agree that SB has been delayed into 2024. Following how Sony advertisers their games RoR not showing up is not out of the ordinary. 

Leynos said:

Given a friend's personal experience working with Sony and seeing the Nex Machina documentary. Starting to suspect it's typical Sony politics to the dev where they fuck with you and put you off. Don't take calls. When they do give BS reasons to not show your game. Usually to do with what's trendier for them to show.

There's a lot of reasons why games are not appearing at these events. And I'm not going to speak to your friends experience, but it is their experience and not necessarily the truth of the situation.

If a 3rd party dev/ publisher doesn't have anything to show then they have nothing to show. Maybe they just aren't ready. Maybe what they submitted went through poor QA. 

As for a Sony title, I feel like everyone should be acclimatised to how Sony advertises their games. An announcement, maybe a 2nd trailer, then marketing cycle few months before release. 

If Stellar Blade wasn't shown then there's no reason to think anything else right now except that it's not coming in 2023, and Sony have decided to wait until after SM2 to push their next title. 

Last edited by twintail - on 15 September 2023

Spider-Man 2 might be my GOTY 2023 and FF7 Rebirth might be my GOTY 2024. At any rate, I'm hyped for both.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:

Spider-Man 2 might be my GOTY 2023 and FF7 Rebirth might be my GOTY 2024. At any rate, I'm hyped for both.

I don't think GOTY but very likely my favorites for both year so even with few exclusives I'm satisfied. But will tell you that the Switch titles are looking quite good even though a lot of them are remasters

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I originally planned on waiting for the whole Remake trilogy to finish before buying them together and immersing myself. But knowing that they didn't establish a system that carries over your data/progress from one game to the next is a bummer. It could have had a much better sense of oneness and continuity. A shame they couldn't come up with unique ideas to integrate the different parts.

I think I'm just gonna get the Twin Pack and play the 3rd game many years later. Rebirth looking sick (minus whatever the hell they're changing in the main story lol).

A perfectly executed/integrated (super challenging, I know) Remake trilogy could have been phenomenal, but the way they're segmenting the game is a bit disappointing.

Around the Network

Wait what? So I may as well not played it and just watched a YouTube video instead is what Square is telling me.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Kyuu said:

I originally planned on waiting for the whole Remake trilogy to finish before buying them together and immersing myself. But knowing that they didn't establish a system that carries over your data/progress from one game to the next is a bummer. It could have had a much better sense of oneness and continuity. A shame they couldn't come up with unique ideas to integrate the different parts.

I think I'm just gonna get the Twin Pack and play the 3rd game many years later. Rebirth looking sick (minus whatever the hell they're changing in the main story lol).

A perfectly executed/integrated (super challenging, I know) Remake trilogy could have been phenomenal, but the way they're segmenting the game is a bit disappointing.

Remake Intergrade is a enhanced port of Remake which came out in 2020.

Rebirth is coming out in 2024 - and I can bet you Rebirth will get a Intergrade version later closer to the next Playstation's release.

Its likely the next (if final) game will be out in 2028....for PS6 lol.

I can see them making a in between prequel game similar to Crisis Core in the mean time.

What would they even tell in a prequel that hasn't been covered already?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

BasilZero said:

Just bought the FFVII Remake Intergrade + Rebirth Twin Package deal.

Was waiting for Intergrade to go on a deeper sale - its been $43 for the longest of time.

But getting this along with Rebirth is a steal of a deal.

Once I'm done with DMC4SE - I'll be starting on FFVII Remake Intergrade.

It's a very good idea to have done this deal. FFVII Remake did 7M but with Rebirth and the Twin Package deal it could do easily 9M.

I'm very confident now for Rebirth since the last trailer. Remake was a 8.5/10 for me and I said that Rebirth needs to be at least a 9.5/10 or the Remake project would be failure in my eyes. But like I said the last trailer was damn good. It looks way more ambitious than Remake.

I hope the three months' thing is true for PC players like me so I could buy FF16 and FF7 Rebirth in 2024.

Leynos said:

What would they even tell in a prequel that hasn't been covered already?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Crisis:_Final_Fantasy_VII