By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

You guys get anything from the Spring Sale?

I added Watch Dogs Legion and Alan Wake Remastered to the backlog lol! I was debating whether or not I should get Gotham Knights, but I think it will see even steeper discounts, and I could wait for the developers to optimize the game even further. I'm excited to play through Alan Wake for the first time, but I might have to keep it in the backburner in favor of Ghostwire Tokyo.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:

Just in time to be overwhelmed by the many games you likely already have for PS5 :P

The ironic thing was I was thinking of buying a PS4 Pro last year since my current OG PS4 is 8 years old.

But the PS4 Pro was sold out everywhere and everyone else who had it were third parties who were selling it for more than the PS5.

So now that I have a PS5 - I can play some of the PS4 games that get game boost.

I'm gonna finish playing the rest of the KH series (BBS next, then the new PS4 ones afterwards) along with God of War (2018) right before I play Ragnarok.

(And ya...I do have a huge PS4 backlog).

I'm gonna end up playing boosted games on PS5 while I play older re-releases/ports like King of Fighters Orochi Saga and other games that didnt get a boost like Driveclub on my PS4

I just meant that a lot of PS4 games also get a PS5 version free. When I went from Ps4 to PS5 I pretty quickly had like 20 games because of this. Boosted games (God of War, Horizon, Dark Souls 3, Days Gone) are also quite good. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

I just meant that a lot of PS4 games also get a PS5 version free. When I went from Ps4 to PS5 I pretty quickly had like 20 games because of this. Boosted games (God of War, Horizon, Dark Souls 3, Days Gone) are also quite good. 

Is that automatic or is there a list of what games that are like that?

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:

Is that automatic or is there a list of what games that are like that?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Thanks!

Though for FFVII Remake - it looks like I dont get the Yuffie DLC - its sold separately - for some reason I dont see the option to buy it on the store on computer.

Is it because I havent redeemed it to get the Integrade ver?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Thanks!

Though for FFVII Remake - it looks like I dont get the Yuffie DLC - its sold separately - for some reason I dont see the option to buy it on the store on computer.

Is it because I havent redeemed it to get the Integrade ver?

Got me on that one, no clue.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

BasilZero said:
DroidKnight said:

I hope it had a seatbelt fastened on the way home.

Safely made it home lol

Just need some time to set it up - likely on Fri or sometime during the weekend. Gotta arrange my PS4 and Switch to make space for this beast.

PS5 ain't need no safety or seatbelt. That system lives on the liquid metal edge and is way too badass for that!

Haters from the start still be hatin the fact they can't take down PS5 for some nonsense heat related issues.

(Just don't drop it from high and hard though, or let it go flying through a windshield, etc.)

Enjoy.

DonFerrari said:
twintail said:

US sales only:

I'm waiting for the US Senators to ask the USA government to look into why PS5 is outselling Xbox Series in USA.

The XB Series even has a massive share of the first person shooter console market, supposedly America's favorite.

ConservagameR said:
DonFerrari said:

I'm waiting for the US Senators to ask the USA government to look into why PS5 is outselling Xbox Series in USA.

The XB Series even has a massive share of the first person shooter console market, supposedly America's favorite.

Senators will forbidden CoD to work on USA PS5s to level the playing field =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."