By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Microsoft's failures are always totally Sony's fault. Yeahhh.
Pathetic.  

the-pi-guy said:

This is getting more and more interesting by the day..

the-pi-guy said:

I'm sure Microsoft freely gave a list of all the games they have moneyhatted over the years for complete transparency.

Feels like nothing tbqh. Will see how it develops.

Around the Network

What they want to do ? Force japanese to buy their product ? What's next ? They plan to bother every country in the World ?

the-pi-guy said:

interesting: Microsoft pays American politicians to publish false government-level statistics and tries to weaken Sony.
Instead of producing their own big, legendary games - the biggest publishers and brands (Minecraft, Call of Duty, ect) are bought by Microsoft.

PS5 games that were in production at Bethesda have been canceled, according to the developer. So Microsoft lie again.
Nintendo is completely excluded from the statistics because they are too unimportant according to Microsoft. When asked why PlayStation is so much more popular in Japan, the response was cautious. The interest of the Japanese people probably doesn't matter. Microsoft also criticizes the fact that so few Japanese developers want to work with their group.

It is ironic that Microsoft accuses its competition of monopoly. Microsoft has bought more studios and ip's in recent years than Sony.
Sony could have bought maaaany the studios in the PS2 era, but didn't - because laws and rules come first in the world. the big US group Microsoft wants to take further steps to directly weaken Sony - even outside of America. In my opinion an absolute smear campaign! It's unbelievable what a show MS pulls off.

Maria Cantwell (Washington State Representative) was apparently paid $500,000 to testify. Is that correct(official)?? She work for Microsoft. Thats crazy.

Sorry to take an off-topic detour, but did someone respond to me and then delete/alter OG comment? I saw a reply notification in my VGChartz Buddy, but don't see anything new addressed to me here.

I wonder if this will develop into the US government threatening to ban Playstation. China is powerful enough to challenge the US and not be their little bitch, but Japan would probably yield too soon lol.

Kyuu said:

I wonder if this will develop into the US government threatening to ban Playstation. China is powerful enough to challenge the US and not be their little bitch, but Japan would probably yield too soon lol.

It won't develop into anything. The entire thing is ludicrous from a handful of moronic politicians that don't understand the games industry and just want an American based company to be more successful.

They're going to somehow ban Sony from making exclusive deals because Xbox isn't popular in Japan? I don't think so.

It wouldn't change Xbox fortunes in Japan anyway. They got FF last gen. It was their worst generation in Japan by far.