By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Donald Trump again threatens to sacrifice Nato allies to Russia | Donald Trump | The Guardian

Around the Network

Judge orders Trump and his companies to pay $355 million in New York civil fraud case

Between this and the E Jean Carroll case he's gotta really be hurting now. He's doubtlessly trying to funnel all the campaign money he can into these legal fees but every dollar that is is one not available for his election campaign. I know Biden's polls are not comforting but the more verdicts we get the more I'm liking his odds of reelection and Trump's odds of actual incarceration.

LurkerJ said:

More footage but this is covering the mom's side of the story

This is terrorism funded by our taxes. 

Every aspect of the story is heartbreaking, every video I watch and every article I read reveals further horrific details about what happened, every time I think her last moments could have been any more terrorising, new details prove me wrong. fuck Biden. Fuck anyone who comes to his defence. 

The US embassy in Jerusalem:

The Wall Street Journal reports the US plans to transfer more weaponry to Israel as it continues to bomb and kill Gaza civilians in staggering numbers. The Journal noted an arms-transfer report was done by the American embassy in Jerusalem, which said “there were no potential human rights concerns with the sale”.

“Israel takes effective action to prevent gross violations of human rights and to hold security forces responsible that violate those rights. In the past, Israel has been a transparent partner in US investigations into allegations of defence article misuse,” the news report quoted the document as saying.

About 21,000 precision-guided missiles have been provided to Israel already since the war began in October, it said.

The United States intends to bolster Israel’s military arsenal even as Washington pushes for a ceasefire in war-torn Gaza. The Israeli government requested the “rapid acquisition” of tens of millions of dollars worth of weapons from the US, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reports. According to unnamed current and former US officials cited, the proposed arms delivery includes about 1,000 each of:

• MK-82 bombs
  • KMU-572 Joint Direct Attack Munitions to add “precision guidance” to bombs
  • FMU-139 bomb fuses

The Biden administration would need congressional committee members to approve the transfer, an official told WSJ, although the administration has bypassed Congress to increase weapons sales to Israel in recent months.

The US continues to fund state terrorism and Biden bears full responsibility. It's time to sanction the US. Whether Biden or Trump wins, the US is a danger to international stability. Maybe it's better for Trump to win as then Europe will sooner realize the US is not a benevolent protector of world peace, and can't be relied upon.

Just like Trump gave Russia Crimea, he gave Israel the Golan Heights.

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:

Judge orders Trump and his companies to pay $355 million in New York civil fraud case

Between this and the E Jean Carroll case he's gotta really be hurting now. He's doubtlessly trying to funnel all the campaign money he can into these legal fees but every dollar that is is one not available for his election campaign. I know Biden's polls are not comforting but the more verdicts we get the more I'm liking his odds of reelection and Trump's odds of actual incarceration.

Man I just ordered 20 of those high top shoes for 300 bones. I know the demand is going to be crazy to get some spray painted gold high top sneakers from Trump. This is my exit strategy as I will be selling these puppies for 1k very soon. As for the fragrance, well this interview a long time ago with one of Trumps associates when he was doing the TV show just made me laugh thinking what that fragrance could smell like.

Mike Johnson's single achievement in House so far: Helping Putin.

Biden showing that Palestinian lives are not valuable to him: US advocate

Palestinian American comedian and organiser Amer Zahr has condemned the US veto against a UN Security Council draft resolution that would have called for a ceasefire in Gaza. “Shamefully, the United States continues to support the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Palestinians,” Zahr told Al Jazeera.

“Biden once again shows us that Palestinian lives are simply not valuable to him. He could stop the massacres at once. He could put an end to it all with one phone call. And he chooses not to. As Arab Americans, his stance is very clear to us.”

Zahr is based in Michigan, a key swing state with a large Arab American community where people are pledging not to support Biden in the 2024 elections over his support for Israel.

Dearborn's Arab Americans have been trending Republican since the last election cycle (because of LGBT panic) but they alone wouldn't flip the election in Michigan anyway.

Right or wrong, most Americans, or at least centrist swing voters, are more pro-Israel than not.