By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I mean... this is too ridiculous for words. You can dissect from both, left and right wing point of view. People were called anti-smite for pointing out that the pro-Israel lobby is too powerful, that is true, thankfully, more people are aware of AIPAC these days so you don't get a knee jerk reaction for saying this. Second of all, are you supporting cancel culture then for saying anything about Israel? Also, what happened to the America first platform, is it Israel first now?

Finally, I hope he's right and AIPAC isn't as strong as it used to be. I cross my fingers Kamala is going to take office and deliver for Gazans, or what's left of them months from now. 

Around the Network

I like that he's moaning about how people can apparently get away with insulting Jewish people nowadays, meanwhile he insults Jewish people like Chuck Schumer, Douglas Emhoff and any Jewish person that votes Democrat, in the same damn complaint he attempted a insult of Chuck Schumer (a Jew) by saying he's more Palestinian...Nothing wrong with being Palestinian but clearly an attempt to insult Schumer and his faith.

Anyway, yeah, Israel first is Trump's policy, I mean we already saw how easy he is to buy out with Musk.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 August 2024

Biggest snowflakes alive, Lmao. How miserable life must be to be this angry all the time.

Europeans liked spices so much that they got involved in hundreds of years of war, slavery, colonialism, plundering, etc!

Must be his first time hearing that joke, as a Brit, we hear it a lot, "Britain invaded half the world for spices but didn't use any of them" and what do I do when I hear it? I laugh, because I'm not a miserable fuck (and I mean, there is some truth to it, Lmao). It's a funny joke. Boy do they have nothing on Walz if they're this desperate.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 August 2024

CNN straight up lying now, that's cool.

Not once have Harris or Walz attacked JD's military service.

"Media is biased against Trump" my ass, the American media is desperate for Trump's return.

Ryuu96 said:

I like that he's moaning about how people can apparently get away with insulting Jewish people nowadays, meanwhile he insults Jewish people like Chuck Schumer, Douglas Emhoff and any Jewish person that votes Democrat, in the same damn complaint he attempted a insult of Chuck Schumer (a Jew) by saying he's more Palestinian...Nothing wrong with being Palestinian but clearly an attempt to insult Schumer and his faith.

Anyway, yeah, Israel first is Trump's policy, I mean we already saw how easy he is to buy out with Musk.

He's actually said quite a few nasty things about Jewish Americans in general in the past few years. He constantly whines that they're ungrateful for not voting for him after he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Biggest snowflakes alive, Lmao. How miserable life must be to be this angry all the time.

Europeans liked spices so much that they got involved in hundreds of years of war, slavery, colonialism, plundering, etc!

Must be his first time hearing that joke, as a Brit, we hear it a lot, "Britain invaded half the world for spices but didn't use any of them" and what do I do when I hear it? I laugh, because I'm not a miserable fuck (and I mean, there is some truth to it, Lmao). It's a funny joke. Boy do they have nothing on Walz if they're this desperate.

Yeesh more Walz cringe.  

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeesh more Walz cringe.  

What does your comment have to do with anything in the post you're responding to? Are you just trying to troll people who like Walz?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Yeesh more Walz cringe.  

What does your comment have to do with anything in the post you're responding to? Are you just trying to troll people who like Walz?

His entire reference (quoted there) is what I was calling cringe.  Walz's X post is right there in the quote

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Runa216 said:

His entire reference (quoted there) is what I was calling cringe.  Walz's X post is right there in the quote

I mean, a white guy not liking spice too much isn't cringe, it's pretty basic, really. 

It has gotta be really tiring reaching that far literally all the time. Give it a rest. Focus on something more important? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Ryuu96 said:

CNN straight up lying now, that's cool.

Not once have Harris or Walz attacked JD's military service.

"Media is biased against Trump" my ass, the American media is desperate for Trump's return.

CNN got new conservative owners in the last few years, ratings were in the toilet and now they're trying to be further right.  No conservatives are going to tune into the enemy, and they are losing their liberal viewers that just want politics to do their job and don't want to worry about their president doing something stupid or pissing off another country or ally.