By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buy Persona 3 FES on PS2, P3P on Switch/PS4 ending feels bland(I won't derail this thread)

I won't derail this thread, Heres why Persona 3 FES brought me in tears, while Persona 3 Portable on Switch didn't, Mod's don't lock this thread won't bring up about me, I just want to know what others think? Aigis really cries in here there's more she hold MC last word, after this I wont show you the rest you have to get PS2 version.

Around the Network

I'm not sure why they went with the P3P version instead of the FES one. And if they are going to make a remake/remaster of Persona 3 (which the rumors suggest it's true), getting this now is kind of pointless anyway.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

I'm not sure why they went with the P3P version instead of the FES one. And if they are going to make a remake/remaster of Persona 3 (which the rumors suggest it's true), getting this now is kind of pointless anyway.

Spoiler!
Hope the remake doesn't have MC live that really kills the story how FF7 is better than the FF 7 remake where they kept Aerith alive we call that alternative timeline ff 7
Last edited by twintail - on 23 January 2023

11:09 mark exactly what Nintendo Life and I agree, Please watch 11:09 mark till it ends at 15:10 mark, Nintendo life makes you cry for 4 minutes heres from 11:09 mark.

This thread should be locked as its giving away spoilers for people who have not yet played the game yet. If not locked mods should edit Segas post to add spoiler tags.

Around the Network

Yup, I just got spoiled. I didn't get into Persona until P4G was released on Vita. Then retroactively played a bunch of SMT games and bought P5 on release. I then bought games that were similar to the Cybersleuth series. I didn't get P3 as it was pricey so I was hoping for a re-release. I avoided spoilers until this thread lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I had a feeling this thread would contain spoilers. Good thing I didnt watch any of the videos and only skimmed through the comments. The reason I heard Atlas decided to port P3P instead of FES is from what I understand, you can actually control your entire party whereas in FES (if im wrong please correct me) you cannot. So the PSP version of Persona 3 might be more accessibly now then porting over FES. 

我是广州人

From what I've heard and seen rumors of:

• Atlus MIGHT be making a remake of Persona 3, based on a rumor spread via ResetEra. This rumor MIGHT have some validity since it was approved by a mod and predicted other things correctly, such as the PSP version being ported first.
  • Persona 3 FES's code was apparently a mess, meaning that porting it would take significantly more work.
  • Portable's Quality of Life changes were likely deemed as more important to a new audience than the extra content in FES.

Love and tolerate.

Leynos said:

Yup, I just got spoiled. I didn't get into Persona until P4G was released on Vita. Then retroactively played a bunch of SMT games and bought P5 on release. I then bought games that were similar to the Cybersleuth series. I didn't get P3 as it was pricey so I was hoping for a re-release. I avoided spoilers until this thread lol

SegaHeart: "Ladies and gentlemen... we got him."

Kyuu said:
Leynos said:

SegaHeart: "Ladies and gentlemen... we got him."

SEGA sux the big one! 3D0 4life brother! Gex will rule the gaming world over that horrible Sonic! It's the cream of the crop OOOH YEAAAH!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!