By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I highly believe Its my fault and other websites fault for recommneding several retro videogames for such f prices.

It was better people still didn't know what a Sega Saturn was in 2017 before I showed up. I got 2 Sega Saturns bought mine in along time ago, the second one boxed with American Console, Now an American Sega Saturn costs 300$ with beat up destroyed box.

Around the Network

I just don't keep my mouth shut if I shut it Valkyrie Profile on PS1 would never cost fucking high nor Rule of Rose on PS2? I miss 2012 collecting.

ever felt too much of a gamer, that almost everybody attaches to your style as well? My style is getting liked in uncontrollable way. Games like Valkyrie Profile, Persona, Game X Y and Z etc attached so much that those games I prefer their prices sky rocket while games like Gears of War 5 and God of War are costing 20$ While My JRPG I actually have go premium price.

Why are my preference so expensive while Returnal on PS5 is 30$

Noone should of known about Bulk Slash :( I bought that for 60$ back then and now it's 300$ Perfect condition. like mine.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 31 December 2022

I don't think you have enough reach for that. Channels like Gamesack and Metal Jesus Rocks and similar channels are mainly what brought attention to those games but the worst offender is the scam of Wata. Making people believe their Mario bros or any retro game is worth thousands even tho Wata fakes that shit by buying it from themselves to artificially drive up prices.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

I don't think you have enough reach for that. Channels like Gamesack and Metal Jesus Rocks and similar channels are mainly what brought attention to those games but the worst offender is the scam of Wata. Making people believe their Mario bros or any retro game is worth thousands even tho Wata fakes that shit by buying it from themselves to artificially drive up prices.

I know some retro channels outside youtube make fun of MetalJesusrocks but not even Metaljesusrocks nor other big youtubers brought attention to ultra nichest of the niche, I'm that guy and when I like it it goes insane prices. But the known games mid niche are what MetalJesusRocks goes for and almost call everything a gem even bad games gems which MetalJesusRocks reach is mix bag where other retro collectors make fun of him since he's not a deep gamer his a casual . I feel pro gamers have a bigger reach mostly everything correlates how I want in Vgchartz but not big name youtubers. Like my music preference which none know until I posted in vgchartz hell tekken community full of casual gamers dont know Lili theme in tekken 6 until I open my mouth now almost every tekken channel plays lili theme tekken 6

I know how unlimited I am to the masses, To sway them in the direction I want they follow me more than Those big Youtubers opinions ever heard of Knee speak or Anakin from tekken but never talk about PHidx or Heera Malik until I open my mouth? I see it when others pull Heera Malik like a hero over Arslan Ash the Pakistan GOAT. Few underestimate my volition and reach which is why i made gamepass hat tough before youtubers regurgitated. my wise words Follow me on Vgchartz but not my own Youtube channel.If I was strictly Youtuber and not into Forums like Gamespot,Vgchartz,Resetera and social media pull twitter.etc my main channel would be 1k subs or more by now

Around the Network

Sega Saturn is getting expensive. The best platforms to collect for are the Xbox 360 era systems at the moment.

I would recommend collecting for fun, rather than money. There are better ways to make money than buying/selling games….

I never knew a world record owner of multiple genres and top 3 many games gets this much gamers to get info. And to top it off Experiencer of Online gaming in 90's before Dreamcast. and Experiences with Genesis vs SNES era kid with alot of battlescars.

It really doesnt matter it's natural selection with those underestimating and others knowing what's going on? Sega Saturn and Xbox i'll move my upcoming chess piece here or twitter under name of different account that pulls not name sega. Check Check master of the pull more powerful noone know what dialogue meant until few months ago I brought it up now almost everybody on twitter and discord know what dialogue means 

BTW I shot Xbox Hardware sales in the kneecaps but rose Gamepass, Though made Sony brand too OP vs Mighty Xbox, though I prefer Microsoft more but love both. but the question is? Some prominant Xbox fans still ride with the OG Sega fan that had Sg - 1000 at age 4 or 5? Hugs Shikamaru and Ryuu. While on Sony Side the Pi Guy several others keep hidden I also hug.

This thread reminds me of the time that Donald Trump claimed he invented the term Fake News