By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I highly believe Its my fault and other websites fault for recommneding several retro videogames for such f prices.

SegaHeart said:

BTW I shot Xbox Hardware sales in the kneecaps but rose Gamepass, Though made Sony brand too OP vs Mighty Xbox, though I prefer Microsoft more but love both. but the question is? Some prominant Xbox fans still ride with the OG Sega fan that had Sg - 1000 at age 4 or 5? Hugs Shikamaru and Ryuu. While on Sony Side the Pi Guy several others keep hidden I also hug.

I doubt that you are influencing or directing the markets in any noticeable way.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:

This thread reminds me of the time that Donald Trump claimed he invented the term Fake News

Lol watch what happens in few years? aint a coincidense what? Things became? But I actually like you. Because everything is going as planned since joining both Vgchartz and Twitter stay in the dark it dont matter if you believe or not in the upcoming years it'll go exactly how I wanted for the past 3 years it went how I wanted. While trump fake news never went how he wanted in day 1 . I get what i want 3 years straight.

DroidKnight said:
SegaHeart said:

BTW I shot Xbox Hardware sales in the kneecaps but rose Gamepass, Though made Sony brand too OP vs Mighty Xbox, though I prefer Microsoft more but love both. but the question is? Some prominant Xbox fans still ride with the OG Sega fan that had Sg - 1000 at age 4 or 5? Hugs Shikamaru and Ryuu. While on Sony Side the Pi Guy several others keep hidden I also hug.

I doubt that you are influencing or directing the markets in any noticeable way.  

As much as I do when SEGA put Ranger X on Genesis Mini 2 lol. Now when are they going to give me Geist Force for Dreamcast. :P

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

DroidKnight said:
SegaHeart said:

Droid knight talk to Shikamaru don't comeback to me you not prominant 

And I'm actually 32 feet tall like it says in my profile.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

And I'm actually 32 feet tall like it says in my profile.

You aint fooling anyone Sonic hater lyer of Sega Saturn birthday Hater of Sony fans. We've seen you're actions you always hated me then when the pawns get ya up you feel tough . Change your avatar to something else you Sonic hater.

Putting the childish post aside. You've literally seen my collection and pointed to you the SEGA forums I post at but ok. I don't hate anyone on the internet. I don't think about them enough to care about them because it's the internet.

Leynos said:

Putting the childish post aside. You've literally seen my collection and pointed to you the SEGA forums I post at but ok. I don't hate anyone on the internet. I don't think about them enough to care about them because it's the internet.

Pfft Sega 16 forum, Why you running anyone can join a forum it's how you show present yourself btw Sega Forever about your hatred want to come to Sega 16 too in  your turf to end ya.I'll join sega16 forum and put you on blast so the other members see your pretentious self.

idk what's going on but I just learned about the existence of the sega saturn and bought one thanks to this thread

SegaHeart said:
Leynos said:

Pfft Sega 16 forum, Why you running anyone can join a forum it's how you show present yourself btw Sega Forever about your hatred want to come to Sega 16 too in  your turf to end ya.I'll join sega16 forum and put you on blast so the other members see your pretentious self.

You make no sense but ok. Keep being a child.