Welcome, you amazing folks, to the Secret Santa PC event!
The Semi-Annual PC Secret Santa Event
Time sure flies fast, and we're once again getting closer to the festivities that will mark the end of the year. So, why don't we get together to celebrate it with the traditional VGC Secret Santa event?
Here's what you need to know if you wantto join:
If you want to join, here's what you need to know:
- The event is open to all members who have at least 100 posts (fewer posts may be acceptable, ask for details).
- If you want to join, leave a message in this thread, letting us know your Steam and/or GOG ID, with a link to your profile(s). You can state if you prefer one account over the other.
- If you want, you can also post a link to your wishlists, or leave a comment giving some clues to your Secret Santa as to what kind of games you like and which ones you really don't like.
- You can join as late as Tuesday, December 20th. If everything goes well, I'll PM the identity of your Tiny Tim on the 21st.
- Since the Steam Sale will start on the 22nd, you can send your gifts between December 23nd and December 31st.
- As to how much you need to give, the minimum is $10. If you're feeling extremely generous, you can spend more than that, but remember: this is about spirit and community.
Also please note that this thread is for those who intend to FULLY participate in the event. There have been issues in past years where people have joined only to back out at the last second without notice. It's okay to back out if you realize you won't be able to participate, but please, please give me notice so I can make the proper adjustments.
Thanks for joining!
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.