By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Now we look to the stars.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

This is uhh, Lol.

This is Xbox levels of "fuck you physical" but x10.

I don't think Xbox ever did this with an AAA, Lol.

I'm all digital now but still surprising to see.

You tell em Remedy! Fuck those discs!

- Was this supposed to be PlayStation "making a statement" and "going loud" because from the hr of my life I wasted all I saw was PlayStation going to bed and the only statement made was that I can let my partner keep the PS5 for the foreseeable future. This show was undefendable with how bad it was. CG Trailers galore, the same copy pasted character used multiple times ...is creativity dead and if so.. who killed it?. Gaa$ Gaas Gaas with a sprinkling of one of the most braindead games I've seen in recent years from ofc SE.

+ There where some positives to be had from a multiplat side like Dragons Dogma 2 (X|S) looking fucking INCREADIBLE, Neva (X|S) from the makers of Gris and MGS3 Delta (All but conformed for X|S) being announced. Alan Wake 2 (X|S) looks amazing and is releasing this year.

Verdict: 4/10 (one of the best Xbox showcases in recent years)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

I think Xbox has an opportunity to win back some consumer good will with the next showcase, given how underwhelming that just was. But I am not sure I trust them to take that opportunity

Angelus said:

You tell em Remedy! Fuck those discs!

YEAH! I fully support this from devs, hoping to see alot more follow with this.  

Around the Network
aTokenYeti said:

I think Xbox has an opportunity to win back some consumer good will with the next showcase, given how underwhelming that just was. But I am not sure I trust them to take that opportunity

The good news is that most of Sony's studios have already released their major titles over the past couple of years, minus Spider-Man 2. It's the reverse in Xbox's case. They have nothing but major games releasing over the next couple of years. 

Plastic is a waste anyway

I don't know. I do not think the show was bad at all but not amazing either.
I'm surprised how many non-exclusives they have shown to be honest and the biggest surprise for me for Metal Gear Solid (if it is really true that it will not be exclusive).
I really do not like Spliderman so the final did not have that "oh, and one more thing" effect on me :D

Got busy with some customers so just now got caught up.

I mainly just wanted to check in and let y'all know I'm all right. I never picked an accountabili-Buddy.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Got busy with some customers so just now got caught up.

I mainly just wanted to check in and let y'all know I'm all right. I never picked an accountabili-Buddy.

If this showcase affected you to the point you actually needed a accountabili-Buddy then its best we just cut the rope now.