By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Libara said:
Ryuu96 said:

Those obsessed with us will be watching closely. ðŸ™Â

It's always striked me as strange for someone to obsessively stalk another thread they won't post in. Like, is your life really that dull that you have absolutely nothing else you would rather devote your time to. 🤣

Could stalk Noble instead.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Last edited by ice - on 19 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:

For real, I'm not worried, I hope they have a great showcase, the industry thrives when everyone is doing great and it's nice to see, I do hope it isn't moneyhat heavy cause the drama and I don't personally care for Sony's 1st party but if they money-hatted something that I actually liked then I'd be sad but I'm not as concerned as some people are right now.

I don't actually think the showcase will be as money-hat heavy as some are expecting, it's just a hunch. Like, sure we have the Konami leaked stuff but that's literally all right now, I'm expecting Konami and some other Japanese stuff and that's about all but meh, I don't care about any of that and MG3 started out as a PlayStation exclusive anyway and I think these ones will be timed, not like Square Enix timed.

Then only 2-3 weeks to Xbox showcase and Starfield/Todd!

You can bet it will be heavy with money deals because its been working very well for Sony so why should they let up.  Its seems to be even better for Sony securing Japanese developers, publishers and studios games exclusive to their platform so I am sure there will be enough of those to fill the most jaded Sony hater.  I expect to see more impressive looking games to be showcased at Sony event I just wonder can MS respond as well.  Probably one of the biggest issues with MS games is lately is that they do not deliver that visual punch.  I hope this is going to be an epic battle between both companies showcases as well.  I want to see ponies crying and Bots tearing up and throwing their controllers.  I want Redit to burn for days with the combined fury of all ponies/bots crying a river of tears.  Now that would be glorious.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Sadly, I won't be in the country to watch the Xbox showcase :(

NobleTeam360 said:
Spade said:

@ice Another one for the lists, I mean books.

I wonder if it’ll get a physical release (same with Stray)

It’s Xbox and especially very late ports we are talking about. So the answer is quite obvious

DroidKnight said:

Ohhhh baby... I'm coming... Just for you....

NEW KI WHEN?!