By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

So if Starfield lets us name our ship, what y’all going for? I mean there’s only 1 correct choice and it begins with S and if you’re not in the know … I’m sad for you.

The USS Promiscuity

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

So if Starfield lets us name our ship, what y’all going for? I mean there’s only 1 correct choice and it begins with S and if you’re not in the know … I’m sad for you.

Serenity?

Zippy6 said:
VersusEvil said:

The USS Promiscuity

What happens in space stays in space. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

shikamaru317 said:
VersusEvil said:

Serenity?

Yes. Hopefully the ship customisation has enough leeway that I can create a similar shape to it. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
shikamaru317 said:

Serenity?

Yes. Hopefully the ship customisation has enough leeway that I can create a similar shape to it. 

Is that a band?

Nah, the only correct name will be Bebop

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:
VersusEvil said:

The USS Promiscuity

I see now why a portion of the game looks like it will be about finding out if we're alone in the universe.

VersusEvil said:
shikamaru317 said:

Serenity?

Yeah, my plan has been to try and recreate the Firefly class as well.

I want to be able to recreate Rocinante.

gtotheunit91 said:
VersusEvil said:

Is that a band?

Nah, the only correct name will be Bebop

The Serenity is the ship from the short lived but beloved Joss Whedon sci-fi show Firefly and it's follow-up movie Serenity, the show where most of the cast members of Halo 3 ODST are from (Buck, Dutch, and Mickey were all voiced by Firefly main cast members).

But trying to recreate the Bebop in game is an admirable goal as well, it's also a great show:

"See That Planet? You Can Land On It."