By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Libara said:
SKMBlake said:

I mean the game is rated 68 on Xbox and 60 on PC, so of course they are glad for Game Pass money

Spoken like someone who has not played the game.

I'm actually a Taurus

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
SKMBlake said:

Of course.

Even if Bethesda co-op open worlds don't rime with quality nowadats

Contraband isn't made by Bethesda.

Now, I will say, I don't know what Contraband will score and hopefully it does well but I found it funny how someone who brings up critic scores A LOT has Contraband as their #1...Since it's from Avalanche Studios Group whose last four titles were high 60s - low 70s, Lol.

Yes sorry Avalanche. Not the Hogwarts Avalanche, right ?

SKMBlake said:
Libara said:

Spoken like someone who has not played the game.

I'm actually a Taurus

Quoi.....

SKMBlake said:
Ryuu96 said:

Contraband isn't made by Bethesda.

Now, I will say, I don't know what Contraband will score and hopefully it does well but I found it funny how someone who brings up critic scores A LOT has Contraband as their #1...Since it's from Avalanche Studios Group whose last four titles were high 60s - low 70s, Lol.

No, Lol. There is Avalanche Studios Group who made Just Cause, Mad Max and now Contraband, then there is Avalanche Software who made Hogwarts Legacy. Software is owned by WB Interactive and Studios is owned by Nordisk.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:
SKMBlake said:

No, Lol. There is Avalanche Studios Group who made Just Cause, Mad Max and now Contraband, then there is Avalanche Software who made Hogwarts Legacy. Software is owned by WB Interactive and Studios is owned by Nordisk.

Can't wait for a new studio by Phil Harrison called Avalanche Interactive

Around the Network
Libara said:
SKMBlake said:

I'm actually a Taurus

Quoi.....

I'm French and I do not get the joke, so it has nothing to do with the language barrier :)...

I do not even understand why he keeps posting in the Xbox thread... :(

Think I know who Spade should fraud check next.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Imaginedvl said:
Libara said:

Quoi.....

I'm French and I do not get the joke... I do not even understand why he keeps posting in the Xbox thread... :(

Maybe a there's a humiliation kink at play, and he just waiting to get chewed out. It's all the rage on twitter.

Imaginedvl said:
Libara said:

Quoi.....

I'm French and I do not get the joke, so it has nothing to do with the language barrier :)...

I do not even understand why he keeps posting in the Xbox thread... :(

Well there's only one reason why and we all can guess it XD.

Angelus said:
Imaginedvl said:

I'm French and I do not get the joke... I do not even understand why he keeps posting in the Xbox thread... :(

Maybe a there's a humiliation kink at play, and he just waiting to get chewed out. It's all the rage on twitter.

Ryuu can do something about that? I mean, it is one thing to have to deal with them in the article comments and other thread, but having to deal with them in the only thread "reserved" for Xbox enthusiasts is really annoying.