By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

According to Xbox too...

Matt said he wanted to show Fable but Playground doesn't want to yet.

Phil's also said that the game is looking great.

And that was.....about to be a year ago I think? Surely they at least could have an in-engine cinematic.

I hope he didn't say that based on their internal mock reviews

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

You'll have plenty to delete after Kingdom Hearts.

Spade said:

Lol as if I wasn't deleting them immediately after I was done playing them. 

N00b

Deleting games?
*laughs in external storage*

Spade said:
gtotheunit91 said:

It's true man! My daughter was only a year and a half at the time, but she got that 1K GS. And she may end up playing the Peppa Pig game that released in March too for her birthday. What's a dad to do?

Ok, I'll be honest. I played that game on my alt account for like 5 minutes. They kept going on about pressing a button to open a fence and I rage quit. idk why. 

Who would've thought the terms Peppa Pig and rage quit would be associated with each other

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

If Playground still don't wanna show us Fable after the beating Xbots been takin out in these streets for the last year, they're evil lmao

No, but for real, I do think it's time to give us a taste of Fable. Even if it's only an in-engine world showcase, or a little story trailer, idk...but you gotta give us something. Hell, I'd settle for a fucking little vi-doc with some screengrabs and gifs of the game sprinkled in there.

Around the Network
Angelus said:

If Playground still don't wanna show us Fable after the beating Xbots been takin out in these streets for the last year, they're evil lmao

No, but for real, I do think it's time to give us a taste of Fable. Even if it's only an in-engine world showcase, or a little story trailer, idk...but you gotta give us something. Hell, I'd settle for a fucking little vi-doc with some screengrabs and gifs of the game sprinkled in there.

Although I'm probably one of the bigger fans of the 'next 12 months' template from last year's quasi-E3, I think that might be the perfect middle ground.  If something's clearly slated for 2025, don't bother spending money on a CGI "get hyped!" trailer.  Do this to subtly communicate that development is still hard at work but the game's not in a playable alpha state.  

It's something I've wanted too, I'd love if we could see behind the scenes things during development, like even concept art pieces posted to Twitter, concept art of Oakvale, Bowerstone, etc. WIP images in alpha state, beta state, things like that. Unfortunately, I'm not confident that Gamers are mentally capable of understanding the phrases "work in progress" or "subject to change"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 05 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox E3 Questions.

1. What Will Open and Close the Show?

2. What Game Do You Most Want to See, Besides Starfield?

1. I think they'll open with Hellblade 2 if it is indeed a surprise Holiday 2023 release, then close out the Xbox portion with one of the surprises they have teased for the show, before turning things over to Todd Howard for Starfield

2. Fable for sure, at least an in-engine world or story trailer, preferably a proper trailer with clips of gameplay footage as well as story bits and a showcase of various locations in the world

Halo Infinite is getting Match Composer like in TMCC.