By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PixelPirate said:

I think I also read somewhere Microsoft only has server capacity for 4000 simultaneous users in the UK. Probably Twitter or here.

I posted it here, it was 5,000 concurrent users in UK, Microsoft themselves admitted it.

So yeah, Luna fucking destroys xCloud in the UK market now...and they did it in a month...If we use CMA's own logic against them.

Bu..Bu..CoD!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
PixelPirate said:

I think I also read somewhere Microsoft only has server capacity for 4000 simultaneous users in the UK. Probably Twitter or here.

I posted it here, it was 5,000 concurrent users in UK, Microsoft themselves admitted it.

So yeah, Luna fucking destroys xCloud in the UK market now...and they did it in a month...If we use CMA's own logic against them.

Bu..Bu..CoD!

Not to mention them tossing out the idea that MS opening a mobile store would be futile against the duopoly of Google/Apple lol. So CMA is more than happy with the status quo. 

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Bu..Bu..CoD!

Not to mention them tossing out the idea that MS opening a mobile store would be futile against the duopoly of Google/Apple lol. So CMA is more than happy with the status quo. 

That was wild, them basically telling Microsoft it's impossible to compete with Google/Apple because they're a duopoly but then suggesting they should just license some content for mobile instead if they want to compete a little 🥴

If you want to experience the clouds limitations, Go online around the the new MS reward quests drop. Try to play 'game x with cloud for 5 points' one time I had a waiting time of 45 minutes.

Anyway bought today: Heir of the Kings, Marenian Tavern story, Rogue Legacy 1 and Tales of Vesperia

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 May 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Sarah looking at Phil's job like.

JK JK

People are f*cking crazy.

Wow Jez really said that ?

Looks like we're not the only ones thinking that Avowed will be the big title showcase

gtotheunit91 said:

Looks like we're not the only ones thinking that Avowed will be the big title showcase

Some random guy from Twitter? 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Some random guy from Twitter? 

You know it! Lol I just think it gives the thought more credence that our hopes and dreams may soon be realized! The logo is pretty on the nose that others are noticing it. 

Ryuu96 said:

Done with Dead Island 2 aside from 3 achievements, all co-op.

Will wait for someone else to get it.

Very fun game, performance was smooth, fun characters and story, FLESH system is awesome. Looking forward to Dead Island 3...Very happy they made it standout more from Dead Island 1/Dying Light, it was a long time ago but Dead Island 1 if I remember correctly was way more serious in tone, this was better, Dying Light is already serious in tone, Dead Island 2 is just non-serious fun and makes it more distinct.

About an 8/10 for me.

Now I'll go back to Minecraft Legends to finish that and then Zelda!

If I'm the first to get it I will definitely help you out. But I want to finish up Redfall and Ghostwire first, I have too many games already started and left unfinished to start anymore games right now. Hopefully in like 2 weeks I will be able to get Dead Island 2.