By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Halo Infinite Forge Cubeskew Working Spiral Hall Test - YouTube

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Just bought the Lunar Shift Xbox controller, cant wait to get it!

lol I legit just bought that yesterday xD

I'm not one for bright controllers honestly. I made one from the design labs that was all black (including the buttons) minus the center buttons that were grey, with rubber back and grips and it's easily my favourite controller to date.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Tagging the new thread. I guess I missed all the fun with the hacker while I took a break from VGC.
Haven't really played much on Xbox for the last two-three months outside of completing Soul Hackers 2 and now working on Persona 5 Royal walkthrough since it released on GamePass.

shikamaru317 said:
Spade said:

I caved guy, I'm going to end up giving Square Enix some of my time...

Downloaded the demos, no chance in hell they gettin any of my money. Only way I'm supporting SE now

I downloaded the demos for Diofield and Star Ocean and still haven't touched either of them xD

I tried Diofield and it's actually kinda meh... I expected it to be a Fire Emblem like strategy game, but the problem is that it's only partially turn-based and it's gameplay is very confusing.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

I'm not one for bright controllers honestly. I made one from the design labs that was all black (including the buttons) minus the center buttons that were grey, with rubber back and grips and it's easily my favourite controller to date.

I completely forgot that they do that, I should try making one in the future.

Do they do discounts from time to time or is it always going to be the same price?

BasilZero said:
VersusEvil said:

Do they do discounts from time to time or is it always going to be the same price?

Edit - Oops, hold on.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 November 2022

BasilZero said:
VersusEvil said:

Accidentally posted a 2019 discount.

I don't think there's a discount for this Black Friday deals, they did one in 2019 but it was only 10% off.

Maybe they'll be one around Christmas.

Ryuu96 said:

Accidentally posted a 2019 discount.

I don't think there's a discount for this Black Friday deals, they did one in 2019 but it was only 10% off.

Maybe they'll be one around Christmas.

Ahh cool - I didnt realize you could choose what type of controller (between regular and Elite) - was wondering why it was over $200 lol

I'll make sure to check it again in the future, I already ordered the Lunar Shift and I still have Robo White when I got my Series S so dont need another controller anytime soon.

I should do a Design Labs, I'd like an Elite Wireless Controller 2, but I heard the build quality is absolute shite and always has been, so I don't think I'd ever pay that price, it's really disappointing because Elite Controller 1 was apparently really bad too. They're great controllers everyone says but they break so easily.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 November 2022