By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

There's the initial hesitation, then remembered I have eaten a lot of lengua (cow tongue) in Texas, which is DELICIOUS! So I'd be down for beans on toast

You Texans sure don't let anything go to waste huh.

ice said:

I like to meme on the beans and toast but from the shit Ryuu has showed me, it's easily the best dish from the UK

It ain't all bad! Aside from a huge lack of seasoning!

I'm going to upset some more Americans.

• Cheese on Bread with Tomato Ketchup.
  • Cheese & Onion Walkers Crisps on Bread.
  • Scotch Egg!

But the obviously good stuff.

• Fish and Chips.
  • Yorkshire Pudding.
  • Sunday Roast.
  • Full English.
  • (Some) Pies.
  • Bread and Butter Pudding (Don't be a hater).

Fuck Haggis.

You liked the Cauliflower Cheese I showed you at least!

Around the Network

I'll try bean on toast if it does not work I think I can add Mapple syrup and/or bacon which instant make about any dish 10x better, it's a fact of nature itself.

If all attempts fail however just revert to a French Canadian poutine and life is good.

Literally no nation on earth makes worse food than the British

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

There's the initial hesitation, then remembered I have eaten a lot of lengua (cow tongue) in Texas, which is DELICIOUS! So I'd be down for beans on toast

Eastwood-disgust GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You Texans sure don't let anything go to waste huh.

Cow Tongue GIFs | Tenor

Tbf, we got @Mike321 to thank for that! Mexican lengua tacos are the best! I'm sure @NobleTeam360 would agree  

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:

I'll try bean on toast if it does not work I think I can add Mapple syrup and/or bacon which instant make about any dish 10x better, it's a fact of nature itself.

If all attempts fail however just revert to a French Canadian poutine and life is good.

If it has cheese on it then it's great.

Angelus said:

Probably true though.

Brits attempting to destroy another dish.

YouTube

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 31 March 2023

shikamaru317 said:

Imagine Rod Fergusson as Head of Activision. 🤔

Angelus said:

I'm irish and we hate the brits, but Americans probably have the worst food in the world. It's so bad a lot of it is outright banned in many countries outside of America.

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Imagine Rod Fergusson as Head of Activision. 🤔

I'd guess it's more likely that Lulu or Mike Ybarra are chosen to run ABK after Bobby Kotick takes his $400m and leaves in the wake of the acquisition. Both Lulu and Mike are higher up the totem poll than Rod is, Rod is only head of the Diablo team at Blizzard, Mike is President of Blizzard while Lulu is the Chief Communications Officer and Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs for ABK overall.

pikashoe said:
Angelus said:

I'm irish and we hate the brits, but Americans probably have the worst food in the world. It's so bad a lot of it is outright banned in many countries outside of America.