By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't know if I'll be shopping much for Black Friday. Kind of bought most of the games that I wanted throughout the year. I doubt I'll see any significant discounts on more recent titles that have been released like MW2 or GoW Ragnarok. Maybe pick up A Plague Tale for 40 and Digimon for 17. 

Oh, I completely missed The Quarry being on sale for 17 too. I'll get that too. 

Last edited by NobleTeam360 - on 17 November 2022

Around the Network

Maybe @Goatseye will one day learn how to use a PC.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 November 2022

Just the standard Control for under £10, I'll pass. It's a shame coz if 505 weren't greedy cunts who decided only ultimate user's get the free series update I'd consider it but oh well.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Bethesda's Tweet.

Mick's Response.

???

Another crazy looking game from China that MS might lose out on, Project the Perceiver

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPgr3XqR28k

Only announced for PlayStation as of now but it could turn into another Stellar Blade situation.

“What’s been so promising internally is seeing how our team took on this opportunity, a new way of working. If we think about the future of how we work, collaboration across studios, across time zones, across geographies, across different companies, will all become more common, so it is great to see the team at The Initiative and our team across Crystal studios working so well together.”

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 November 2022