By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Start of Infection (Probably).

Want to see Plaza in HCS as well.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I have yet to get a match on the forged Plaza remake, what modes is it available on? 

Bought a couple of games today. Not a lot of trash but also not a lot of must haves. Still, most of them were on my wishlist (not necessarily top priority though).

Sekiro
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Serious Sam Collection
Twin Mirror

and 3 smaller indie games that arent that well known.

Already started The Vanishing of Ethan Carter but while I tried to play it without a guide, the game screams "walkthrough". The map is just too large to find the spots you're looking for. Some places of interest aren't even on paths but in the middle of the woods and they're not easy to see.

I wish we knew what the hell was going on with Ubisoft+ on Xbox. 2 months ago the U+ watermark leaked from the Xbox backend, as well as the list of games with that watermark (meaning the list of games that will be on the service on Xbox), but so far Xbox and Ubisoft have yet to announce any official details. They better not be saving it for E3, that is a year and a half after Ubisoft+ was first announced for Xbox in January 2022.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I have yet to get a match on the forged Plaza remake, what modes is it available on? 

It isn't out yet, it's a midseason release like The Pit which IIRC released a month after the Winter Update.

Hopefully going forward all Forge remakes will be midseason releases (if a season is 3ish months) then you slot an extra map in the middle.

Around the Network

Turn based RPG detective game, game looks pretty cool. $40

ice said:

Turn based RPG detective game, game looks pretty cool. $40

I thought about posting it earlier and didn't.  I put in my cart for later. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Lol, Asmongold went off on Sony: