By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

I'm conflicted, I want this shitshow to be over with but I also partly want to see this go to court, Lmao.

Think 2012 was a bit too far of an ask for Microsoft, a bit useless honestly, but I would have met in the middle, 2019 might miss a few things given how long game development is but even 2019 - 2023 should have a lot of juicy information...

This is extremely unlikely to even make it to court anyway, the court date is August, if CMA blocks the deal then Microsoft will abandon it before the FTC court date, if CMA approves the deal then Microsoft will likely try to go over FTC's head and push the deal through, forcing the FTC to either drop the case or take Microsoft to federal court.

I don't see a scenario where we make it to the August court date...Don't even know how much would be public as well.

It'll probably be like "Sony has REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED PS5"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 March 2023

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Also, this guy gonna do a best HFR character and NOT include the best character …

Who? I have free options, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:
VersusEvil said:

Also, this guy gonna do a best HFR character and NOT include the best character …

808 ofc lol

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
Ryuu96 said:

808 ofc lol

Added them, Lol.

EpicRandy said:
shikamaru317 said:

I went ahead and preordered for the early beta access on my birthday. This will be my first isometric RPG in quite some time, hopefully I like it. Giving the genre another chance. Druid looks super fun to play with the shapeshifting and storm & earth magic. 

Now you remind me that with the deal likely fall I'll need to buy this too. Consumer would be adversely impacted by the deal the CMA said -_-... I say I'm adversely impacted by CMA incompetence XD.

I'm hoping Xbox will decide to day one Gamepass it even if the deal doesn't close, but we shall see. I doubt I will pay $70 for it on launch if it isn't on Gamepass, will probably wait for like $30 or something. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Idas Said:

Yes, the provisional deadline for the decision from the EC has been extended two weeks: April 25th

Remedy talks have officially started :p

PS: the final report from the CMA has to be published on April 26th :S

---

STOP DELAYING. YOU AREN'T THE GAMING INDUSTRY!

According to Idas this is the final delay allowed for both CMA and EC...Fucking hope so, Lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're aligning to make a decision together, combo block or combo approve, likely block.

Seems like I said, April will end up being when we finally actually know if it's dead or not. Sike, we already know it is. 

Most Wanted April

Top 10 2023 Games by TA players - Feb Update

GameTA PlayersChange
1.Atomic Heart*135,414NEW
2.Hogwarts Legacy114,069NEW
3.Hi-Fi Rush* ↓2102,197+21,629
4.GoldenEye 007* ↓288,057+14,466
5.Monster Hunter Rise* ↓277,070+6,495
6.Dead Space ↓225,490+5,358
7.Wild Hearts13,532NEW
8.Persona 3 Portable* ↓310,795+1,498
9.Cities Skylines - Remastered*8,422NEW
10.Persona 4 Golden* ↓48,218+1,763

*On Game Pass

Impressive debuts from Atomic Heart and Hogwarts Legacy

JAN

Ah happened to catch the leaving soon on gamepass

• F1 2020
  • Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
  • Young Souls
  • Undertale
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 
  • Paradise Killer
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
  • Goat Simulator 

I knew I'd have to grind out Zero Escape lol, luckily nothing else for me.